huxIey

huxIey

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
May 25, 2023
I really haven't done anything the past days due to being sick and also my mental state. My head hurts and I also relapsed. I just wonder why when everything seems to be going decently I start to feel like this again.

I have friends and a girlfriend, but still, I'm miserable. I understand that my friends joke a lot around me but sometimes it would be nice to just ask how someone is doing or just consider what you're saying. My girlfriend too, I get her humor but why can't you be nice for a bit? It's not like I can fully blame her. I don't know if I love her, maybe it's just an attempt to feel less lonely, but still I feel like all of this has been what is making me decide to attempt again.

I sometimes wonder if I'll truly be happy. Yes, I can try therapists, medicine, etc but it's been like this for years. Why must I keep trying? Why do people let others live after an attempt? Isn't it cruel?

I read somewhere that if you still have something to say before attempting, you still have reasons to stay, but this time I don't think I do. I honestly just want this to end. It's the same as always, feeling good for a bit then the worst comes after.

It's nice to be able to say how I feel on the internet freely, but why couldn't it be the same with people around me? Especially with my family. It really feels like I ruined their lives along with mine.

I'll attempt tonight, I know pills aren't the best method but if I wake up in the morning, hanging will have to be the next thing.

daisyrandone

daisyrandone

too many names
Sep 12, 2023
i'll pray you find peace whether it's in life or death
we're all here to support whatever decision you make
:heart:

Reactions: huxIey
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this cruel existence but anyway I hope that you find peace.

Reactions: huxIey