Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
I'm feeling awful because of some stuff that has happened to me recently. How do you guys cope when things aren't going your way?

• Hugs
Reactions: psp3000 and andaira2k
andaira2k

andaira2k

Passionate Enthusiast
May 29, 2023
Hey,
I think it depends on what makes you feel awful / what has happened. But in general I try to not bother too much about things going bad, if I can't do anything against that. If you can't fix the problem, you should not be too worried about it. "It is what it is" sometimes ;)
Just remember that life can be like a roller coaster and goes up and down all the time, which is great, as it would be way too boring, if everything went as planned. Imagine everything you plan a certain way, just happens like that - it would get boring at some point, so things going the wrong direction is just a part of our lives and makes good moments feel even better.
So I would just recommend to keep in mind, that it's important, that not everything is going to be as planned and that you will have to move on, instead of destroying yourself by thinking about it too much. Maybe watch some funny videos or plan something else that makes you happy for the future, as you can't change what has happened.
I hope you can understand me and I could help you a little bit.
Best of luck! :)

• Love
Reactions: KuroiSH
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
well since I'm trying to stay clean from SH now I:

spend time alone and get away from people, distract myself with movies, shows, and games, binge YouTube videos and see where old YouTubers are now, watch reality television reruns although I don't care for reality television but it's pretty funny seeing crazy scripted stuff happen, cry it out although I don't like crying and it makes it worse sometimes, take meds that make me drowsy so then I can't fall asleep and forget instead of ruminating in bad things that have happened during the day or from years ago, or I just go to sleep normally, and binge eating although I try my best not to

but recently it's been harder to cope or distract from things