• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

I_loathe_the_tangle

May 30, 2021
I feel fairly limited in what methods i have access to, so i'd like to know what good methods i can access in my current situation. I know of plenty unpleasant and undesirable ones for one reason or another, and my desperation is just really going to go up, so I'd rather find a better method before that happens.

I'm 18, living in the UK, don't know how to drive and I live with my parents. I have some financial independence but ordering something online may look suspicious, so something easy to find in a UK pharmacy would be useful.
My parents are pretty aware of my condition so something easy to hide and something with a high fatality rate would be useful as i'd most likely get hospitalised if i remain alive, and not get many more attempts at suicide.
The town i live in has both a river and a fairly busy train station, but is pretty flat so not a lot of high places to jump off. I could theoretically get a train to somewhere with a better suicide spot but it'd have to be at night as that's really the only time i could leave the house without it being suspicious. Trains and rivers aren't particularly desirable, so a easy to access legal chemical (or mic of chemicals) i could take at home would be best, my parents go out for long enough times for that to be feasible.

Any help would be useful, as i know if i don't find a method sooner i'm just going to end up trying a train or drowning method eventually.

S

sfabians

Student
Nov 7, 2021
Can you share other "lesser known" methods? Even if they are not 100% reliable.

For example, I can think of English Yew tree poisoning, Visine eye drops, Paraquat pesticide...

Please help.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I feel fairly limited in what methods i have access to, so i'd like to know what good methods i can access in my current situation. I know of plenty unpleasant and undesirable ones for one reason or another, and my desperation is just really going to go up, so I'd rather find a better method before that happens.

I'm 18, living in the UK, don't know how to drive and I live with my parents. I have some financial independence but ordering something online may look suspicious, so something easy to find in a UK pharmacy would be useful.
My parents are pretty aware of my condition so something easy to hide and something with a high fatality rate would be useful as i'd most likely get hospitalised if i remain alive, and not get many more attempts at suicide.
The town i live in has both a river and a fairly busy train station, but is pretty flat so not a lot of high places to jump off. I could theoretically get a train to somewhere with a better suicide spot but it'd have to be at night as that's really the only time i could leave the house without it being suspicious. Trains and rivers aren't particularly desirable, so a easy to access legal chemical (or mic of chemicals) i could take at home would be best, my parents go out for long enough times for that to be feasible.

Any help would be useful, as i know if i don't find a method sooner i'm just going to end up trying a train or drowning method eventually.
Unfortunately if there was such an easy mix of meds or chemicals many people here would be gone by now. I suggest you look through the Suicide Resource thread and start there.
Statistically speaking hanging is the most widely used method world wide and second lethal to firearms. But it's not for everyone.
You're very young so I would like to think that whatever problems or issues are in your life there is still time to work them out. I wish you all the best!