BleedingHeart

BleedingHeart

Student
Nov 5, 2019
The only thing I could manage to do today was to buy generic Tagamet for SN method. I spend all day on this site everyday since I started lurking about a month ago. Each day fades into the next and yet I still feel so far from CTB and it feels excruciating. I can't pretend everyday that I'm happy and I can barely function with day to day activities even though on the outside I'm a fully capable person. I feel depressed and lazy all the while being chaotic and paranoid. I feel bad even venting here and feel like I'm wasting space and time better given to other people and yet I need help to CTB and survive until I'm able to. I'm grateful to everyone for all the info and help so far.
After a month of lurking and researching and just joining yesterday, I still have only managed to start my kit of ibuprofen and generic Tagamet (along with some Quetiapine (25mg) that as a few days ago I *thought* I could use in place of meto as an antiemetic but I guess the dosage is too low (I don't think anyone can ensure me that it's high enough since it's a low dose of Quetiapine and I stopped taking it when first prescribed because it wasn't working for my MH at the time). Was glad I saved it though but I guess it's now pretty useless as antiemetic since it's such a low dose...?! It's listed in the SN thread as having antiemetic properties but yeah, low dose so not sure how that would play out. Was hoping it could be my easy way of getting antiemetic.
I have a regime and schedule written out too but now that's messed up because of the antiemetic issue. :(
Not sure why I even posted this.
If you've suffered through reading this far, thank you for being here.

• Hugs
Reactions: noctiva and Shakespear's Brother
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
You can do some online research on anitimetics, they may appear online under different brand names. Don't feel like shit because you are not. Many are in the same situation.

Reactions: BleedingHeart
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
Don't be so tough on yourself, you've accomplished much today! It's important that you take time and do your research well. It might not feel like a huge accomplishment, but you're doing the best you can and you're working your way through. It took me 4 weeks to build my kit and I haven't gotten Tagamet yet. Be kind to yourself! <3

• Hugs
Reactions: trynacbt and BleedingHeart
BleedingHeart

BleedingHeart

Student
Nov 5, 2019
Don't be so tough on yourself, you've accomplished much today! It's important that you take time and do your research well. It might not feel like a huge accomplishment, but you're doing the best you can and you're working your way through. It took me 4 weeks to build my kit and I haven't gotten Tagamet yet. Be kind to yourself! <3
Thank you. Same to you. <3