F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It's just one of those days where I can't get myself to go anywhere even though I need to go. I was thinking maybe it's time to meditate. To mentally deal better or take a walk somewhere. I smoked some weed but it didn't really help lol! It just made me worse. I'm not even depressed it's more like apathy. I don't smoke that much but it depends on the smoke too. I won't lie when we bring up our abuse stories it impacts me. It's hard not to feel it through people's writing.

Reactions: ctrl_alt_delete, KitKat, ReadyasEver and 10 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
It's just one of those days where I can't get myself to go anywhere even though I need to go. I was thinking maybe it's time to meditate. To mentally deal better or take a walk somewhere. I smoked some weed but it didn't really help lol! It just made me worse. I'm not even depressed it's more like apathy. I don't smoke that much but it depends on the smoke too. I won't lie when we bring up our abuse stories it impacts me. It's hard not to feel it through people's writing.
Same pretty much been in bed all wedk

Reactions: ctrl_alt_delete, KitKat, therhydler and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019

Sending you a hug xx

Reactions: Dead Meat, ctrl_alt_delete, KitKat and 2 others
SelfishMom

SelfishMom

Born To Die
Jan 13, 2019
Can relate. That Xanax bottle is looking inviting today.

Reactions: Dead Meat, ctrl_alt_delete, KitKat and 3 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Hope your feeling better today

Reactions: ctrl_alt_delete and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
What about doing some of the mindless stuff they have us do in the hospital, like coloring, or simple crafts like beading bracelets? Fresh air is always good, but if you can't drag yourself out, maybe distract yourself with something tactile indoors? I've started playing solitaire again with real cards, not on a computer or phone, and that's kind of a mindless stress reliever.

Reactions: Dead Meat, ctrl_alt_delete, Firecaste and 2 others
ctrl_alt_delete

ctrl_alt_delete

r e p l i c a n t
Nov 14, 2018
Almost all I can manage today is pressing the 'like' button.

Sending hugs to you @Final Escape

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Thewhowithin69 and Dead Meat
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hugs final Escape.
Hope you are feeling alittle better now x

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and ctrl_alt_delete