H

Hateyouprolife

Survivalist
Sep 4, 2021
Recently I began seeing BetterHelp ads on facebook. All my dark searches have been made in DDG! Why tf I would need brainwashed therapist that would repeat im sick and need help? I dont need nor need help.

But I shouldnt expect other to understand why happy person would still want to ctb. Fuck their dogmatic thinking.

Reactions: Death is beautiful
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me therapy would be useless. I see wanting to die as being perfectly rational in a world as horrible as this, it is the only thing that makes sense for me. People who want to live are delusional.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Emmie and Rogue Proxy
H

Hateyouprolife

Survivalist
Sep 4, 2021
For me therapy would be useless. I see wanting to die as being perfectly rational in a world as horrible as this, it is the only thing that makes sense for me. People who want to live are delusional.
I kinda see their reasoning. If you enjoy something in life, you don't wanna give it away without understanding that dead person requires nothing. Add fear of being judged by thinking other way and boom, you are going to live full life.

Ironic how they go on living never questioning the value of life. Not realizing that life is survival of the fittest, a competition, but not a fucking gift.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and Zzzzz
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
using ddg to list results should be ok, but opening links to other sites - that can track you and obviously did. It's just 3rd party scripts they add to their sites. Also providers collect and sell data based on metadata, mostly the addresses and urls you visit, in total - everything that you do that is not encrypted. Changing ip's, vpn's - browsers are fingerprinted for devices. Using different devices that share one coneection - again a way to profile. These days is really hard to hide from such stupid traking without braking some laws, most defined as crime, or spending large amounts of cash for tech and connections. Not comfortable but truth.

Reactions: cyanol and justsayin