B

bostonamelia

Jun 25, 2020
I've spent the month gathering supplies;

Sodium Nitrite
Xanax
Tagamet
Ibuprofen

I'm not entirely sure what a good antiemetic is though? I seriously don't have much money left to spend. I'm pretty tiny, 95lbs, and I'm pretty sure I throw up easily.
Suggestions?

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
It is recommended you keep a second and third glass of SN on standby so that you can refill if you do vomit. This may help combat vomiting. Would definitely still recommend antiemetics though.

Reactions: autumnal
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Metoclopramide (brand names primperan & reglan) is the standard AE suggested around here. Domperidone comes up occasionally too.

These are prescription medications and can often be difficult for people to get a hold of, but they aren't wildly expensive. You can get a box of 90 - 100 tablets (obviously a lot more than needed but it's not like you can order 5 pills) for 50ish US dollars on online pharmacies.

Reactions: autumnal
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Some types of antipsychotics can work.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Have you read Stan's and Quarky's guide, that will give you some idea's.

SN
Antiemetic
Antacid
Pain killers
Beta Blockers

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: walktheline and autumnal
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
Metoclopramide (brand names primperan & reglan) is the standard AE suggested around here. Domperidone comes up occasionally too.

These are prescription medications and can often be difficult for people to get a hold of, but they aren't wildly expensive. You can get a box of 90 - 100 tablets (obviously a lot more than needed but it's not like you can order 5 pills) for 50ish US dollars on online pharmacies.
Just a note: Around here is an OTC medication, but i think that in UK it isn't really.

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Even in my country meto is OTC and as easy to buy as antacid. Getting SN is the challenge ... How I wish I could send meto to all people on SS who just can't get their hands on meto ( antiemetic)

Reactions: thethatsitboy
A

aukguy

Student
Mar 3, 2020
Most accounts seem to have anti-emetics as desirable - as you say you easily vomit it might come into the crucial category.

You dont say what country you are in - Buccastem is over the counter in the UK and was used by a celebrated member here when he committed suicide. Though might not be strong enough for a 'puker'. I got Mottilium when abroad where pharmacies laxer.