sadloner

sadloner

Jun 13, 2022
ive been dead inside for so fucking long. so, so, so fucking long. ive been waiting my entire life to die, and i just finally feel like im ready to just get it over with, i know its for the best. gonna start getting all the supplies together and seriously working towards my way out. i dont belong in this stupid fucking world. so ready to just be done. honestly it brings that familiar sense of comfort, the feeling that an end is finally on the horizon, lets hope this time its for real. love you all, hope you all also find your way out soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: noname123, natthebrat, Csmith8827 and 6 others
Anonymus10469

Anonymus10469

Jun 20, 2023
Sono morto dentro da così tanto tempo. così, così, così fottutamente lungo. Ho aspettato che tutta la mia vita morisse, e finalmente mi sento pronto a farla finita, so che è meglio così. inizierò a mettere insieme tutte le provviste e a lavorare seriamente per la mia via d'uscita. Non appartengo a questo stupido fottuto mondo. così pronto per essere fatto. onestamente porta quel familiare senso di conforto, la sensazione che una fine sia finalmente all'orizzonte, speriamo che questa volta sia davvero. vi amo tutti, spero che anche voi troviate presto la vostra via d'uscita.
Please bro continue to fight.

angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
ive been dead inside for so fucking long. so, so, so fucking long. ive been waiting my entire life to die, and i just finally feel like im ready to just get it over with, i know its for the best. gonna start getting all the supplies together and seriously working towards my way out. i dont belong in this stupid fucking world. so ready to just be done. honestly it brings that familiar sense of comfort, the feeling that an end is finally on the horizon, lets hope this time its for real. love you all, hope you all also find your way out soon.
I am so sorry you have to live this life, I hope it gets better and if it doesnt that you can have a safe passing.
Love <3

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and sadloner
alrondlondo

alrondlondo

Jun 5, 2023
нет, я думаю, что я хорош, никогда не хотел драться, просто никогда не мог закончить это раньше 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Как ты собираешься убить себя?

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
So sorry this cruel world has driven you to this point.
I wish you well in whatever you decide.

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
i also came to this same conclusion today - im sorry that life has also forced you to this decision. thinking of you <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel so relieved to finally be leaving this dreadful existence, existing here certainly is so torturous and tiring, I envy those who are finally free as they are now unable to suffer for all eternity. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.