J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I wish I knew this stuff I could have avoided alcohol abuse and dating just to not CTB to harm my dad and siblings but I don't know what to do now. What's done is done. Although I work I don't socialize with people everything is a trigger this is a direct result of being a bully survivor, broken hearted, and assaulted and being too weak I wish I could carry on for them but my date is set for July now instead of February I can't hold on anymore I'm not scared of death I need to drink N and get on with it

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
You're not bad karma for anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
You're not bad karma for anyone.
It sure feels that way. I mean every event I feel was because of my own poor mindset ( because of self image issues and bullying) and being influenced by cruel people (bullies) I listened to everything they said and they influenced me poorly even my dating choices were based on what they manipulated me into (teasing me saying I looked south Asian so I went for an abuser who traumatized me)

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
It sure feels that way. I mean every event I feel was because of my own poor mindset ( because of self image issues and bullying) and being influenced by cruel people (bullies) I listened to everything they said and they influenced me poorly even my dating choices were based on what they manipulated me into (teasing me saying I looked south Asian so I went for an abuser who traumatized me)

It's unfair to blame oneself for developing mental health issues / a "poor mindset" at any age, let alone as a kid.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, TakeMeBack07 and Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
It's unfair to blame oneself for developing mental health issues / a "poor mindset" at any age, let alone as a kid.
True I developed mental health issues since 14, I am trying to stop blaming myself but it's hard I feel it's my fault for making my life worse and bad influencers who hated me for my skin disease