Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
I feel extra lonely today. It seems like a lot of the users here tend to stick around the other users they know which is understandable. I know I've read threads about people coming here to gawk, troll or harass.
I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for but maybe you could tell me about your day?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: charlottewilts, Shakespear's Brother, josainsplorgat and 10 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Hey love! ❤️

My day has been pretty boring. Did some errands this morning, finally got my character to level 80 in Final Fantasy and looking forward to making curry for dinner this evening. How's your day been? Anything that's made you feel extra lonely today? You can talk to any of us anytime, you're never alone here ❤️

• Love
Reactions: josainsplorgat, your pathologist and Marchioness
B

BFishy

Student
Dec 25, 2019
I feel extra lonely today. It seems like a lot of the users here tend to stick around the other users they know which is understandable. I know I've read threads about people coming here to gawk, troll or harass.
I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for but maybe you could tell me about your day?
sorry not sure to add icons just the thumbs up to messages.
Damn it didn't post.
I get lonely alot also.it always helps coming here to talk to people. Especially like in pm's or texting where it's more personal at times. I think it's my needy--lack of attention times where I want it to be about or with just me.

Last edited:
Reactions: mesohappy and Marchioness
Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
Hey love! ❤

My day has been pretty boring. Did some errands this morning, finally got my character to level 80 in Final Fantasy and looking forward to making curry for dinner this evening. How's your day been? Anything that's made you feel extra lonely today? You can talk to any of us anytime, you're never alone here ❤
Curry sounds good. I felt lonely at work so I came here but some of the comments in the forums made me feel lonely. They weren't directed at me, it's just sometimes I see people argue among themselves here and that makes me sad.
Damn it didn't post.
I get lonely alot also.it always helps coming here to talk to people. Especially like in pm's or texting where it's more personal at times. I think it's my needy--lack of attention times where I want it to be about or with just me.
I agree this is a good place to come talk.

Last edited:
Reactions: mesohappy
B

BFishy

Student
Dec 25, 2019
Honestly I was amazed at the live and support that I have seen and found here. It seems that we are mostly all the same. We all understand and relate to each other. Maybe that is what puts us here? We all seem to be empathetic.
*love*
Not how or if you can go back and edit.

Reactions: Marchioness
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I've been here a little longer, but it still feels like trying to get a seat at the cool kids' table sometimes. Most folks here are respectful, including respect for your right to be left alone, so they may not reach out and push you into a seat. But if you sit down at the table and say hi, I find that they're welcoming.

This has been a relatively busy week for me and today is the first day I don't have to go somewhere for an appointment. I have to do the grocery shopping that I've been postponing, but sometimes it's hard even to put a shopping list together.

Damn it didn't post.
I find that if I hover over the like button, an option menu pops up with the different icons.

• Love
Reactions: Marchioness and Mistry420
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Sorry your feeling lonely right now.

My morning has been hectic,trying to get organized and get my shit in order.Placing free ads on line to sell my truck for some desparatly needed cash.Will have to ride the bicycle from here on out.Went out to feed the dog and noticed my bicycle tire is flat.No problem Ill just air it back up..Not holding air.FUCK! If it isnt one thing its another!

Walked down to the corner store to buy a cigarillo,cause Im stessing.Found out they are hiring an extra man right now.I need to go in Monday around noon to talk to the owner.Job will be between me and one other guy.Also have an appointment with my county social worker that day around the same time to get some much needed assistance..Hope I can pull this off!

Im starving right now,going to microwave some burritos with some fresh salsa that my kindly neighbor gave me yesterday.After that Im going to try to start cleaning up my yard.With all the rain I got last winter there are thick weeds coming up everywhere.I just have no energy for all this shit right now and everything seems like an uphill battle..Hope the rest of your day goes well.Sorry I left a book for you to read on your thread! :haha: (Ey,you asked for it!)

• Love
Reactions: your pathologist, Marchioness and Mistry420
B

BFishy

Student
Dec 25, 2019
I've been here a little longer, but it still feels like trying to get a seat at the cool kids' table sometimes. Most folks here are respectful, including respect for your right to be left alone, so they may not reach out and push you into a seat. But if you sit down at the table and say hi, I find that they're welcoming.

This has been a relatively busy week for me and today is the first day I don't have to go somewhere for an appointment. I have to do the grocery shopping that I've been postponing, but sometimes it's hard even to put a shopping list together.

I find that if I hover over the like button, an option menu pops up with the different icons.
Thankyou alot. I just tried it. I haven't done forums or chat rooms since dialup days so alot of this is new. Hell I'm just learning Facebook.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Well if you ever need someone to talk to and some curry to share with someone, drop me a message. I'm on here pretty often ❤️ people occasionally have disagreements but it never usually amounts to anything. Everyone tends to get on pretty well but people will always have different opinions on things. Don't let it get to you. There is more love here than hate ❤️

Reactions: charlottewilts, Marchioness, Deleted member 1465 and 1 other person
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Sorry, I also feel very alone, not especially today, I always feel that way.

I would tell you about my day, but it's really boring, work for most of the day and then be at home playing with the computer.

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm always here. Feel free to talk to me. You are never alone. :kiss:

• Love
Reactions: your pathologist, Marchioness and BFishy
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Hihi @goddesspsyche - my day has been the usual boring locked in the house affair. I don't get out due to illness.
I actually slept in which is rare. I usually get very little sleep but last night I got a full six hours (though in two shifts) and could barely get out of bed due to exhaustion.
I put the pc on and logged into here ofc. Then did an online shop. Then I looked at the PiP benefits criteria to try and figure out how to get the most out of my upcoming interview. I sent an email to another plumber then browsed you tube and put some stuff up on here.
Now I'm in bed on my phone listening to the plumbing banging.
Typical day.

I'm sorry you are lonely. I sometimes see no one for up to two weeks. I know the feeling.

• Love
Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
Hihi @goddesspsyche - my day has been the usual boring locked in the house affair. I don't get out due to illness.
I actually slept in which is rare. I usually get very little sleep but last night I got a full six hours (though in two shifts) and could barely get out of bed due to exhaustion.
I put the pc on and logged into here ofc. Then did an online shop. Then I looked at the PiP benefits criteria to try and figure out how to get the most out of my upcoming interview. I sent an email to another plumber then browsed you tube and put some stuff up on here.
Now I'm in bed on my phone listening to the plumbing banging.
Typical day.

I'm sorry you are lonely. I sometimes see no one for up to two weeks. I know the feeling.
What are PiP benefits?

Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Sorry, Personal Independence Payments for disability here in the UK.
Are you going for a face to face assessment? I have PIP and LCWRA and have yet to do a face to face, I'm dreading when I do

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yea I feel this way too, so tempted to get a puppy because I'm alone a lot. I accidentally on impulse because of borderline personality disorder gave away my cat lol! I'm now afraid to get any pets because for some reason under stress I will rehome my pet and it makes complete sense at the time but then I tend to regret it because the situation is fixed and my pet is gone. All the investment out the window. I wish I had my emotional state more under control.

Last edited:
Reactions: LastFlowers, Marchioness and your pathologist
Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Yea I feel this way too, so tempted to get a puppy because I'm alone a lot. I accidentally on impulse because of borderline personality disorder gave away my cat lol! I'm now afraid to get any pets because for some reason under stress I will rehome my pet and it makes complete sense at the time but then I tend to regret it because the situation is fixed and my pet is gone. All the investment out the window.
I have a dog and she's my lifeline, if you think you can look after it then it's a good idea for company.  MG 6664
That's mine.

• Love
Reactions: Marchioness, Shakespear's Brother, Dreamless Sleep and 5 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Are you going for a face to face assessment? I have PIP and LCWRA and have yet to do a face to face, I'm dreading when I do
They are actually coming to me. I've had some good advice from @seafarer - PM me and I'll pick it up on the main pc tomorrow and send you some links on how they operate.
I have a dog and she's my lifeline, if you think you can look after it then it's a good idea for company. View attachment 28605
That's mine.
Awwww. I always wanted a dog. Love dogs. Nothing in this world as wonderful as a puppy.

Reactions: Marchioness and seafarer
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
About my day, I went grocery shopping all right, but when I got there I found that I had forgotten to take the list! I hope your day is going well!

• Love
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
About my day, I went grocery shopping all right, but when I got there I found that I had forgotten to take the list! I hope your day is going well!
We've all done that. When that happened to me I just bought pizza and beer. Couldn't be far off, right?

Reactions: Marchioness, GinaIsReady and faraway_beach
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Days been pretty typical. Studied for a few hours finished an assignment, walked my dog, chatted with a friend, he's in hospital having a cancerous part of his windpipe removed, poor lad. Been texting another friend. My brother visited. Been online a lot. Wish I had a decent job.

• Love