Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
Got a date set. Looking forward to it really since every minute of every day is pure agony. Got everything I need to CTB (at least I think so). I'm too sick to work and can't pay my bills. Plus, I'm old and in a deep state torture program. Things have just gotten progressively worse for many years.

A friend put a thought in my head this week. What if I just didn't pay rent and forced an eviction? I'm guessing it would take 30-60 days to evict me.

In this situation, would you just do it and get it over with or would you prolong it another month or so?

• Hugs
Reactions: Tony24, Unknown21, fleetingnight and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Just me personally... (No advise or telling you what you should do)
I would want to get it over with ASAP. Just in case I couldn't do it before being evicted.
I haven't been able to do it yet....

Reactions: sadandlonely99, Plato'sCaveDweller, Nikitatos and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Here's another thought. If you don't pay the rent, and eviction is started, and then go through ctb, but fail, what would happen? Would you become homeless? Is there some "Plan B"?

Reactions: Tonkpils, Plato'sCaveDweller, Nikitatos and 1 other person
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
Here's another thought. If you don't pay the rent, and eviction is started, and then go through ctb, but fail, what would happen? Would you become homeless? Is there some "Plan B"?
I'm virtually homeless either way. I've failed at holding a part-time job due to health reasons. I have very little money left. I can't pay my bills any more.

CTB is Plan B. Plan A was to work full-time and be self-sufficient. That was vetoed by outside forces.

If I went ahead with Sept date and failed, I wouldn't have any options to avoid homelessness.

If I post-poned it until next month & failed, I wouldn't have options to avoid homelessness.

Homeless can be a fine learning experience when you're young. When you're old, sick, and poor and your best effort has yielded nothing, it's really not an option. That's why I'm combining methods (CO & SN.....and hopefully a gun). If I fail at CTB, I can't even imagine the suffering that awaits.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm virtually homeless either way. I've failed at holding a part-time job due to health reasons. I have very little money left. I can't pay my bills any more.

CTB is Plan B. Plan A was to work full-time and be self-sufficient. That was vetoed by outside forces.

If I went ahead with Sept date and failed, I wouldn't have any options to avoid homelessness.

If I post-poned it until next month & failed, I wouldn't have options to avoid homelessness.

Homeless can be a fine learning experience when you're young. When you're old, sick, and poor and your best effort has yielded nothing, it's really not an option. That's why I'm combining methods (CO & SN.....and hopefully a gun). If I fail at CTB, I can't even imagine the suffering that awaits.
Not knowing (possibly not remembering, idk) where you are, there's no "disability" benefits you're eligible for?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Nikitatos and Plato'sCaveDweller
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
Not knowing (possibly not remembering, idk) where you are, there's no "disability" benefits you're eligible for?
Not at this point. If I had started the process of building a case and paper trail years ago, I may/may not have qualified. I never wanted to be dependent on the state and I thought I'd be fine.

5 month ago I had like $20,000 in liquid assets. When the deep state comes for your throat, they come for your throat. Every possible thing that could have gone wrong went wrong......and then some. Occult.

I appreciate your feedback. Your voice will be missed whenever you decide to CTB.

• Hugs
Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
I have a similar dilemma but it is about the money I have in my bank account. It is not much but Idk if I should use it and also my explode my credit card limit before ctb to treat myself something good or not doing it in case I fail or change idea.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
I have a similar dilemma but it is about the money I have in my bank account. It is not much but Idk if I should use it and also my explode my credit card limit before ctb to treat myself something good or not doing it in case I fail or change idea.
If you have the ability to work, I would think having some money as a safety net would be a good thing.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, locked*n*loaded and Just_Another_Person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you've suffered a lot, I understand why you'd feel so tired but anyway I hope that you find peace from all the suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Nikitatos and not-2-b-the-answer
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
My health is so bad I'm almost paralyzed. Every inch of my body is in agony just lying in bed. No money, no health, no friends, no family, no hope. Q's plan. Jerks. Keeping the schedule unless something unusal happens.

No one should have to exist in daily agony for years.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer