• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
Can anyone please verify the night night method for my Ctb plan? I will just need to put the 2 cornhole bags in 2 sides of my neck in front. Then I will just need to put gorilla tape tying around the cornhole bags. Please share your feedback on if this would work.

S

skizm

Feb 26, 2023
why not just hang yourself? night night sounds like a bullshit method

H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
Yeah even if the setup is right I would not recommend the night-night method. It's so unreliable. I think I've only ever seen one or two threads where it actually ended up working for someone (presumably, they never responded back so šŸ¤·)

As the other user said, hanging would probably be superior to night-night in terms of efficacy. I really would not recommend night-night. Seems like an amazing way to cause yourself irreversible brain damage without death.