virtualdreamplaza

virtualdreamplaza

(◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)
Jun 30, 2024
Hello, I'm planning on CTB this weekend or the one after that if I won't have enough time

My plan:
Day 1:
Maybe take Metoclopramide throughout the day to test how my body reacts to it? Not sure because I don't got a lot.
Probably will do ketamine or other drugs that day and smoke hella

Day 2:
Smoke weed throughout the day
8 hours before SN stop eating
2 hours before SN stop drinking
1 hour before take 1000mg of paracetamol
40 minutes before take 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide
Wait 40 minutes
Take 25g of SN
Take Lorazepam (How much should I take?)

Things left to figure out:
-Need to do SN purity test to make sure, or should I just risk it?
-Need to find a cheap hotel that's close to me
-Need to figure out how much Lorazepam should I take

Would love to get any feedback on my plan, thank you :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21 and Praestat_Mori
E

esistzeit

INFINITY
Jul 17, 2024
I read the post of a person who reported smoking weed before taking the SN and they failed to cbt. I don't know if the two are related in any way but I thought you should know.

• Informative
Reactions: Nephy
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
You can convo me re: benzos if you have any questions, been taking them forever. Please, please, if you are able, test your SN. It's better to know what's up.

Reactions: Nephy, divinemistress36 and virtualdreamplaza
virtualdreamplaza

virtualdreamplaza

(◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)
Jun 30, 2024
You can convo me re: benzos if you have any questions, been taking them forever. Please, please, if you are able, test your SN. It's better to know what's up.
Thanks man, do you have any idea how much Lorazepam should I take? I got alot but haven't really took them much at all so idk how much should I take
And yeah I'll have a look around the local pet shops I got around maybe they'll have the aquarium nitrite test kit
I read the post of a person who reported smoking weed before taking the SN and they failed to cbt. I don't know if the two are related in any way but I thought you should know.
Looked into it a bit and looks like it varies from person to person I guess, some say it will even help with nervousness and was even recommended in the PPH book as an antiemetic

Last edited:
Reactions: Nephy
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Thanks man, do you have any idea how much Lorazepam should I take? I got alot but haven't really took them much at all so idk how much should I take
And yeah I'll have a look around the local pet shops I got around maybe they'll have the aquarium nitrite test kit

Looked into it a bit and looks like it varies from person to person I guess, some say it will even help with nervousness and was even recommended in the PPH book as an antiemetic
Just be mindful that you don't take too much to be too out it and pass out/etc before you can continue your protocol. Do you have any kind of tolerance to benzos?

virtualdreamplaza

virtualdreamplaza

(◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)
Jun 30, 2024
Just be mindful that you don't take too much to be too out it and pass out/etc before you can continue your protocol. Do you have any kind of tolerance to benzos?
Hmm I haven't taken benzos too many times so I don't think so.
My 2 options are Lorazepam/Clonazepam
When I took 0.5mg Lorazepam (my prescribed daily amount) I haven't felt anything really so I took 1mg a couple of times, felt a little dizzy sometimes but snapped out of it really quick every time, only took it 3 times so far.

However when I take Clonazepam it hits me like a truck and every single time I have taken it (Also about 3 times) I have just got really sleepy and fell asleep after a while

So maybe Clonazepam is the better choice for this mission? To take like 0.25/0.5 Clonazepam or even more, with the SN at the same time so it doesn't interfere with the protocol.