Nicebuddimtim

Nicebuddimtim

Ghost
Jun 28, 2020
I think I'm just about done with life. They say life is what you make it but I've tried so hard to make it enjoyable but it's just gotten worse. I think I'll have hanged myself by the start of next year, at least I hope so but I'm a coward. I'm exhausted just trying to keep myself together, I've often said I wish I was locked up life would be a lot easier.

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, Blueman, demuic and 1 other person
T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I think I'm just about done with life. They say life is what you make it but I've tried so hard to make it enjoyable but it's just gotten worse. I think I'll have hanged myself by the start of next year, at least I hope so but I'm a coward. I'm exhausted just trying to keep myself together, I've often said I wish I was locked up life would be a lot easier.
If you are tired then what are your options for rest, what can you do that used to bring you joy? It can be anything, watching a favorite movie, baking, anything. Maybe being gentle with yourself will bring out a love for life in general, and if not well at least you spent time doing things you loved

Nicebuddimtim

Nicebuddimtim

Ghost
Jun 28, 2020
If you are tired then what are your options for rest, what can you do that used to bring you joy? It can be anything, watching a favorite movie, baking, anything. Maybe being gentle with yourself will bring out a love for life in general, and if not well at least you spent time doing things you loved
I've found recently that even the things I used to enjoy for example video games playing guitar going out for walks I just don't enjoy anymore they seem menial and a waste of time. I think I've potentially been too gentle with myself which is why I'm where I'm at, I went to the doctor's to try to get some help but I can pretty much guarantee that's not going to help. I just want someone to convince me it's worth it cause it's only me doing that and I'm tired of it.

• Aww..
Reactions: tidalwxves
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Feel you, I'm tired too mate

Reactions: Niirvana, Deleted member 19654 and Blueman