solblaze

solblaze

Lost
Sep 20, 2023
The only thing stopping me is an over whelming fear that I'm gonna turn myself into a vegetable, or become mentally retarded from brain damage. How are you dealing with this fear?

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter, kunikuzushi and Forever Sleep
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
I have this fear too, N has a real chance of making me brain damaged if it doesn't work to kill me. This really scares me

solblaze

solblaze

Lost
Sep 20, 2023
That's what scares me too. I have access to fire arms, has been my plan for awhile, I just can't work up the nerve to get over the fear of making myself retarded.

Z

zenirsar

Aug 23, 2024
So you have access to firearms how lucky... Just make sure that you actually point the gun to your brain and it'll be fine. 4324ef4

• Informative
Reactions: LuxVan, LifeQuitter and davidtorez
solblaze

solblaze

Lost
Sep 20, 2023
So you have access to firearms how lucky... Just make sure that you actually point the gun to your brain and it'll be fine.View attachment 151872
I know a man who survived that exact method and made himself retarded. I've been considering a quarter inch below the ear to make sure to hit the brain stem.

Reactions: davidtorez
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Trying to die leading to way worse suffering is exactly what I personally fear, it's horrific to me how such could happen, all I wish for is to painlessly die and never suffer in this cruel, torturous existence ever again. It terrifies me how there is no limit as to how much agony a human can feel, to me existing really is so painful, I just want death to bring me peace from all this suffering.

Reactions: davidtorez
gomikasu

gomikasu

Jun 2, 2023
I know a man who survived that exact method and made himself retarded. I've been considering a quarter inch below the ear to make sure to hit the brain stem.
If you're in the US you can get a living will in which you can pick and choose if any treatment is given to you while unconscious. I can't imagine there's a high survival chance of a gunshot to the head (78~90% lethal) in addition to no medical aid beyond what an EMT can do, though I don't think anyone is surviving 00 buck through the mouth.