1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
what is your fear about commiting suicide, and are your reasons strong enough to overcome those fears.
my fears are
1. a failed attempt that leaves me worse off
2. gods wrath (I know that some people don't believe)
3. if I do cross over and find out thing were going to be better if I lived
4. my worst fear is what I would do to my family
and so far my reasons aren't strong enough to overcome my fears, although they have been close to allowing me to do it. I don't think i'll ever rationally choose suicide but I may do it when the pain/illness gets bad and in the heat of the moment the fears will be overcome

Reactions: charlie_z, Kikoo Loool and not-2-b-the-answer
Marian

Marian

Jun 14, 2019
The first one, I'm always afraid that I'll fail and that I'll have to stay in a bed forever.
but I think when the time comes I'll just do it without thinking about the consequences.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and 1964dodge
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
No real fear anymore. The only thing I do fear is what comes next if anything after we die. But since death is unavoidable anyway that's a silly thing to not CTB early over.

what is your fear about commiting suicide, and are your reasons strong enough to overcome those fears.
my fears are
and so far my reasons aren't strong enough to overcome my fears, although they have been close to allowing me to do it. I don't think i'll ever rationally choose suicide but I may do it when the pain/illness gets bad and in the heat of the moment the fears will be overcome

#1 Plan and prepare a highly reliable method and you won't have to worry about this.
#2 If you seriously believe in such a god, then don't CTB. I don't think there is room for both a wrathful god and choice.
#3 There is always a choice, paths diverge it's the nature of life and death, choosing a different time doesn't really affect as much as you might think. Life will go on for the rest of the world regardless of if you're here or not.
#4 It'll suck for your family, no avoiding that. But that's not a reason to stay. Everyone dies eventually, and they'll live with it like literally everyone else in the world that know people that have died. You aren't protecting anyone from anything they won't experience anyway.

Reactions: throwaway_2620, not-2-b-the-answer, LogicalConclusion and 2 others
Fallen bad23

Fallen bad23

Student
Oct 19, 2018
the answer to your problems doesnot have to be taking your own life. Maybe you can get a better life in the future. While you are still here make sure you leave no stone unturned to get better and improve the quality of your life :)

Reactions: 1964dodge
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
my fears are

I share the same fears but I hate it here so much, I'm willing to attempt it.
I don't want to be worse off is my biggest fear.
Also god's wrath … but I can't think he would want me to continue to suffer.
I don't think it's going to get better at this point.
I also don't want to hurt my family but I can't take it anymore.

Reactions: 1964dodge