• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MakyMy

MakyMy

Jun 21, 2019
is there anyone who is afraid of long methods? a couple of weeks trying to hang up. Always the same. Fear is stronger and I suffer the next day. it really hurts and I hate more and more for every failure. SN arrives tomorrow. Again, fear of failing and getting panic. How do you help? I was thinking of something to put myself in front of me to know that if I couldn't make it through another terrible day.

Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
benzodiacepines / alcohol / some kind of drugs may help. BUT: they make you often less focused and the chance to forget somthing is higher.
i strongly recommend not to use these substances if you don't know them - or try it first.
i.E. for some people 1mg lorazepam is perfect, others fall suddenly asleep for hours and some don't even feel a little bit calmer!