F

fvckfamily

Apenas um homem que perdeu tudo em troca de nada.
Aug 26, 2024
I'm afraid it won't work and I won't be able to die with sn

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and fleetingnight
A

annikae

Aug 16, 2024
Did you follow the protocol? Here? Did you test it?

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
It's only natural to worry about whether it will work or not. There's a quote (or rather, two connecting quotes) from Hermann Burger's Tractatus Logico-Suicidalis that you might be able to relate to in some way. I happen to like it at least:
We generally only get one shot at death. If we fail, we are cast into a captive room. Whence the self-murderer's greatest fear: Will my plan actually succeed?
With SN, this is most certainly the case. If you fail, it's likely because you were found too early or you called for help, in which case you'll be sent to a psych ward for evaluation and treatment if they deem it necessary.

But if one follows the advised protocols, they'll have good chances of succeeding since SN is pretty lethal.

Reactions: divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Trying to die going wrong is also what I'd personally fear. But anyway I hope you find peace.

sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
i thought dying with sn was certain, it might be impure(?), or you might be found early, not follow the protocol. or vomit, but if there is enough sn in your system for enough time, you die. i understand your fears, many variants

F

fvckfamily

Apenas um homem que perdeu tudo em troca de nada.
Aug 26, 2024
É natural se preocupar se vai funcionar ou não. Há uma citação (ou melhor, duas citações de conexão) do Tractatus Logico-Suicidalis de Hermann Burger com a qual você pode se identificar de alguma forma. Eu, pelo menos, gosto dela:

Com SN, esse é certamente o caso. Se você falhar, é provável que tenha sido encontrado muito cedo ou tenha pedido ajuda, e nesse caso você será enviado para uma ala psiquiátrica para avaliação e tratamento, se eles considerarem necessário.

Mas se alguém seguir os protocolos recomendados, terá boas chances de sucesso, já que a SN é bastante letal.
exatamente, é por isso que tenho tanto medo, acredito que terei sorte e conseguirei me libertar da existência

• Hugs
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller