B

Brayu

Student
Sep 14, 2021
I'm Brazilian, I'm 23 years old and I'm worried... It seems that whoever really cares about me will be shaken (and it couldn't be different) ... I won't have the courage to write a note and maybe it's outside the house (with SN really, but in a public place where I must be alone long enough for the poison to kill).

It turns out that I don't have much perspective... this year was pure grief, bipolar disorder has no cure (and although my family is already fragile, at least now they would receive support from other people... people are more sympathetic to the fact that we are victims of covid). It's now or now, I don't think after the dust settles it's "opportune" to do that...

It may sound selfish, but all I want at the moment is a hug and listening to nice words... Just knowing that tomorrow (if I find the product) I'll be in a public park and it should be my last time seeing those strangers walking and seeing the natural view... I'm still a little scared, but I've already come to the conclusion that there's no other way :(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: motyxia and motel rooms
C

Cant go back

Man, I really f****d up
Apr 15, 2021
I know people will be hurt in my situation too. But I guess I'm different from a lot of people (some could say f****d up), because I don't really care.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes of course others would be sad, but we have the right to exit this world at a time of our choosing. We have no obligations to stay alive as we did not ask to exist. It is your life, your decision. I'm sorry that things are so hopeless. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

Reactions: Choco