И

исчезающий

Aug 24, 2020
I am very afraid of feeling pain at the time of ctb and how things should be after death

I don't want to lose the progress I made in minecraft in a few days

• Hugs
Reactions: Doormat, anxivoid, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 1 other person
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
that's fine. many people are afraid of that pain.
i personally think the pain is worth it if it means freedom. that's just my personal opinion though.

Reactions: Metalhead, MiseryLovesMyCompany and исчезающий
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm also scared about the pain but it seems impossible not to feel some pain at least.
I wouldn't worry about the after death issues because we won't probably exist anymore so, we'll feel nothing.
And about minecraft, well, what about giving/selling your account to somebody? So that all your efforts are not in vain.

Reactions: woxihuanni and исчезающий
И

исчезающий

Aug 24, 2020
I am very afraid of feeling pain at the time of ctb and how things should be after death

I don't want to lose the progress I made in minecraft in a few days

Not to mention the fear of failure and trauma, and people can judge me for attempted suicide. In the country where I live, people often say that suicides don't go to heaven .. and I even get scared because as if it wasn't enough you are feeling bad, they still make you think you will suffer more for it

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni and MiseryLovesMyCompany
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Not to mention the fear of failure and trauma, and people can judge me for attempted suicide. In the country where I live, people often say that suicides don't go to heaven .. and I even get scared because as if it wasn't enough you are feeling bad, they still make you think you will suffer more for it
You won't suffer for a second. I believe all of us has a fear a failure to some extent. We can't be completely sure until we are there.

Reactions: исчезающий
anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020
Я бы тоже боялся потерять прогресс в столь замечательной игре. Жаль, я слишком апатичен, чтобы играть в него, хех.

Reactions: taylor321 and исчезающий
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I am scared of pain too. Hoping I won't feel it for more than a few seconds with decapitation.