Sadretard

Sadretard

Sep 21, 2018
Hi , it's my first time posting in here , i'm gonna go straigth to the point , the last 6 months were pretty rough and the more i stay a live the more i want to end it. I think i finnaly have enough courage to do something about it .I'll probably try to overdose on codeine i have about 1300mg of codeine in total i think thats almost a guranteed death . The only problem is i need to sneak out and do that at night so that my family dosent found my body i dont want them to feel even more guilty but at the same time i still want to live i dont know like the easy way is just in front of me but im still kinda affraid

Reactions: RM5998, Ben, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Hi , it's my first time posting in here , i'm gonna go straigth to the point , the last 6 months were pretty rough and the more i stay a live the more i want to end it. I think i finnaly have enough courage to do something about it .I'll probably try to overdose on codeine i have about 1300mg of codeine in total i think thats almost a guranteed death . The only problem is i need to sneak out and do that at night so that my family dosent found my body i dont want them to feel even more guilty but at the same time i still want to live i dont know like the easy way is just in front of me but im still kinda affraid
Overdosing is not the most reliable method and could make your situation much worse.

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, Ben, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Sorry to repeat myself but overdosing can be reliable of researched. Unfortunately taking whatever you have in your cabinet will almost never work. Research the common euthanasia cocktails if you're interested in going this route. For guaranteed suicide you really need anti emetics to avoid vomiting and risking survival with serious damage to your organs. There are a few different cocktails pretty good place to start reading is the wikibooks suicide/toxification page

https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification

Good luck OP

Reactions: Caustic Cardinals, Ben, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
T

Tinkerbell

Sep 24, 2018

I can relate to the fear. I don't want to end up worse off than I am now

Reactions: Ben, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018

Plan out your KTB meticulously, every little detail. Design a strategy that will ensure success. Once you eliminate the "maybe I'll do this" part of your intentions, it can be sobering. Maybe you will want to use a "safer" method, maybe you will be at ease knowing how it's going to happen, maybe you'll find another way to end the pain...

It's really worth walking yourself through it all before you do it.

Reactions: Caustic Cardinals, Maravillosa, lv-gras and 1 other person
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Plan out your KTB meticulously, every little detail. Design a strategy that will ensure success. Once you eliminate the "maybe I'll do this" part of your intentions, it can be sobering. Maybe you will want to use a "safer" method, maybe you will be at ease knowing how it's going to happen, maybe you'll find another way to end the pain...

It's really worth walking yourself through it all before you do it.
Rehearsal can be sobering, like they say practice makes perfect

Reactions: Ben and Maravillosa
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
don't overdose on codeine; you'll die in a not so cool manner.