• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
I'm not so much afraid to die because of what I'm leaving behind but I have this fear that I will somehow still be conscious when dead and I will remain in this bored helpless state for all eternity. I have constant brain fog so I feel like that 24/7 during my actual existence .. this is what I want to leave behind more than anything and I'm worried it will continue .. anyone relate

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Meretlein, sólstafir and 2 others
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I will not cheer you up :( I have this fear of waking up in the coffin...It is called taphephobia as I've learned recently... :aw: Well the only thing one can do is to delay things...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: jake3d and dolphin
dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
I will not cheer you up :( I have this fear of waking up in the coffin...It is called taphephobia as I've learned recently... :aw: Well the only thing one can do is to delay things...
I'm sorry - that sounds terrible

Reactions: Rukia
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Thanks buddy, there are coffins with sensors but I doubt my family will afford one :( or will even bother...

S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
I don't think there is any chance of waking up after the way they prepare the bodies.

Reactions: Thorn
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
You will be free of all the physiological senses. Whatever there will be, you cant continue to experience the effects of your biological body.

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I don't think there is any chance of waking up after the way they prepare the bodies.
Thanks for the reassurance...But if die of natural causes and there will be no post mortem examination...There are ppl waking up during their own funerals who have been pronounced dead...just google it...so obviously there are ppl waking up in their graves too... :aw:

But maybe I will open my own thread, dont want to change the topic of @dolphin 's thread...Sorry for the offtopic, buddy...

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
You don't need to worry about embalming, which is only done in the case of open casket funerals. The medical examiner will have already sliced & diced you and certified 100% dead meat by the time you get into the hands of any funeral director. Have you guys ever had the "pleasure" of reading an autopsy report? I will never forget reading my brothers after he died of a heart attack. The report included the weight of his brain, so they must have sawed his skull in half so they could scoop out that brain and plop it on the scale. Report also commented on condition of his genitals & anus -- which fortunately passed their rigorous inspection. I'm not at all sure how examining his junk helped them determine that death was caused by a heart attack.

And if still don't want to risk waking up in a coffin, then get cremated and risk waking up in an incinerator.

Last edited:
Reactions: Egddios, Rukia and Thorn
S

sólstafir

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
Yes same! I'm afraid death is not the end, but next realm with similar feeling I have now. I kinda actually expect feeling my soul/spirit leaving my body while I'm dieing and feeling it. And then I don't know what happens. I don't know how death feels like and what it is even, yet I need it for escaping life.

• Hugs
Reactions: dolphin and Rukia
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Thanks buddy, there are coffins with sensors but I doubt my family will afford one :( or will even bother...

I want wifi in my coffin. That way I can keep posting here!

Reactions: sólstafir, dolphin, Rukia and 2 others
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
You don't need to worry about embalming, which is only done in the case of open casket funerals. The medical examiner will have already sliced & diced you and certified 100% dead meat by the time you get into the hands of any funeral director. Have you guys ever had the "pleasure" of reading an autopsy report? I will never forget reading my brothers after he died of a heart attack. The report included the weight of his brain, so they must have sawed his skull in half so they could scoop out that brain and plop it on the scale. Report also commented on condition of his genitals & anus -- which fortunately passed their rigorous inspection. I'm not at all sure how examining his junk helped them determine that death was caused by a heart attack.

And if still don't want to risk waking up in a coffin, then get cremated and risk waking up in an incinerator.

You never know if the family will honour your wishes to be cremated...As it is no traditional burial in my country...

Not everyone is post mortem examined at least in my country...

"But there are many cases where people have previously been mistakenly diagnosed as being dead.

Several recorded instances of people waking at their own funerals have been recorded in recent years prompting fears that premature burial may not have been consigned to the history books by advances in modern medicine"

Ppl waking up during funeral

I want wifi in my coffin. That way I can keep posting here!
lol