D

Dkim06 19

Jan 31, 2020
Hello nice people!!

I am in a state that I lied to my parents siblings about my education, and is in desperate need to CTB before 2021.

Honestly, I dont know where my life started to go wrong. I was athletic, outgoing, but still shy... and smart.

May be it was my that I didn't have a dad growing up from grade 3 ? But what about my sister? She's doing so well, graduated from UBC, working at big corporation.

Is it my personality? Maybe... I do tend to get offended easily, but don't show it. I get jealous of people who are better off then myself.

Anyways.. long story short. I am in need of someone or some people who are around mid 20's, living in BC that wants to CTB.

I am 26 year old Male, with Asian background.

If someone wants to CTB with me, I have a lot of SN that I bought from online site that I can share.

Feel free to msg me!! Thank you all nice ppl for explaining, sharing your methods.

Reactions: Joey and crybaby
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
This would be better suited for the partners megathread, that's the perfect place to find a partner

Reactions: falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
This would be better suited for the partners megathread, that's the perfect place to find a partner
@Illias said it all. You want to post in the partners megathread. Sorry for the situation you've in that's brought you here.

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
Hello nice member

I'm sorry for you that you got to this point, it's a shame that a simple lie will force you to ctb. :aw:

You have now posted your search in the partner megathread. That's a good thing. But you are not yet activated for PM because you only have 3 posts. Nobody can answer you like that.

Create 3 more posts, then the users can answer you :wink:

I wish you every success in your search.