R

Random_guy2

Jul 12, 2020
I'm afraid of dying, but there is nothing to live for. I have mental illness which ruined my life. I tried partial hanging, but as soon as the noose gets tight, I stand up. I think I'm doomed to live until old age.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, UnsureWhatToDo, draw a circle and 6 others
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I'm afraid of dying, but there is nothing to live for. I have mental illness which ruined my life. I tried partial hanging, but as soon as the noose gets tight, I stand up. I think I'm doomed to live until old age.

Only the lucky ones will escape. I have tried too and failed so far.

Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
I am not afraid of dying: when death comes I am no longer there.
my only fear is to survive in the event of an attempted suicide, which could cause me many more problems than I already have.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, pthnrdnojvsc, Ulisses and 1 other person
Chiyuki99

Chiyuki99

a nightmare dressed like a daydream
May 28, 2019
I am not scared of dying or death itself, I am scared of what comes afterwards, to be precise: I am very afraid of hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: draw a circle, Lost in a Dream and Notmadeforthislife
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I am not scared of dying or death itself, I am scared of what comes afterwards, to be precise: I am very afraid of hell.

maybe there is maybe not, but hey if there was a hell, its warm there, better than cold. as for every religion all other religions are " non believers" and all non believers will go to hell,you will meet a lot of people there. Have fun and enjoy.
conclusion: we all go to hell, or there is no hell

i am also afraif of dying and im suffering physically a lot. my fear of dying is to leave my loved one and parents behind and especially the process of dying not death itself. I simply dont want to leave although we all have to

Last edited:
Reactions: Random_guy2
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
the real hell is the life in this world.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, pthnrdnojvsc, Lifetimepunishment and 1 other person
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
the real hell is the life in this world.

Unless this world is phase 1, which is something that I'm sometimes afraid of as well. I don't fear it as much as I used to @Chiyuki99. I think the reason is because I'm convinced that if there is a god sadistic enough to create a place of eternal torment, then suicide will not be the reason for me going there. The actual reason will be from telling the omnipotent dictator to fuck themselves. I hope there is no such place, but if there is, I can't do much about it.

Reactions: voyager and Ulisses
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I have no fear of death, I used to, but now I just welcome eternal sleep.

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment and dysfunctional
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Why do you think hell exists?
And what do you conceive hell to be?
If there is a loving God, why would he want to cause eternal suffering? It would be a truly terrible being who did that.

Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
I hope there will be a better world: after all the suffering that I have passed on this earth, I do not deserve another hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo and voyager
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I don't know how I feel. It's all so eh to me

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Unless this world is phase 1, which is something that I'm sometimes afraid of as well. I don't fear it as much as I used to @Chiyuki99. I think the reason is because I'm convinced that if there is a god sadistic enough to create a place of eternal torment, then suicide will not be the reason for me going there. The actual reason will be from telling the omnipotent dictator to fuck themselves. I hope there is no such place, but if there is, I can't do much about it.

Exactly. If there is a God who makes souls suffer for eternity because of suicide, then I don't want anything to do with such a being. It doesn't seem to make any sense anyway. If we have a pet dog which we created from a test tube, and whom we love, but for some unknown reason he suffers from a neurological disorder which causes depression and the dog dies from say, not eating or drinking anymore, then we certainly don't wish eternal suffering on the dog's soul (assume for the sake of argument that animals have souls). So why would some God who created us make our souls suffer forever because we weren't able to cope with life? Makes no sense.
In any case the eternal heaven/hell scenario is unlikely. If there is an afterlife with n-dimensions and some sort of God, the possibilities will be much more complex. And I don't think inflicting suffering will have much of a role to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: lex and Lost in a Dream
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I am one of the lucky ones who is neither afraid of dying nor of death itself.

I know that nothing comes after that because it is simply impossible, otherwise the universe would be an incredibly gigantic waste of resources.

But should there be a God, a very believing person has assured me that God will be forgiven me if I would confess to him afterwards.

Sorry, I'm not doing him a favor, I'd rather go to hell. But that won't be the case anyway :wink:

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Talvikki
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear about not being able to find peace. The SI is really strong and although there are ways to mitigate it, it is different for everyone. Personally, I am not fearful of 'death' itself, but rather long and painful ways to go, which is why I go for methods that are reliable, quick, and oftenly painless (which is I why I went with the firearm).

J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
When I read this I thought maybe I was looking at an old post I wrote
Me too

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am not afraid of death at all, I look forward to death and I believe that there is nothing after this, death is true peace and freedom from all suffering. Instead I am afraid of the method failing. Suicide really is so difficult after all and I think that if it was easier to leave I would already be gone. I feel like I am trapped in this world and it sounds so horrifying suffering for many more decades. All humans are programmed to survive as well, which can mean that it is hard to leave this world. I wish to pass away peacefully in my sleep without having to go through the process of ctb.

• Love
Reactions: Talvikki