C

CrestDragon

Never felt I belong to this world.
Jun 29, 2023
I'm a coward. I got SN long ago and ever since the start of this year, I've attempted taking SN, like 4 or 5 times.
I followed Stan's guide, taking the pills first. But all the time I stopped just before drinking SN. A few times I got interrupted. There's one time SI kicked in and it felt like a stroke. I was paralyzed for good 10 mins. And the last attempt, I just stopped, thinking "Well, death is lame".
Then I realized I was a coward. Not strong enough to live, not enough to die. And meanwhile life just gets worse and worse over time. I know this is the only way that I can end the suffering, and I have to overcome it. I fear life much more than death. But right now I don't know how to. So, do you experience that fear and what is your solution to it? People who had attempted, what was their stories? What did they think in the last moment? Please tell me, I very much appreciate it.
Another question. What do you think about life after death? I has been an atheist my whole life, I don't believe in heaven, hell or incarnation in general. As existentialism goes, our mind cease to exist when we die. But recently I prayed, and I thought about that, and I was kinda curious (not really fear, but that thought does bother me a bit). So what do you think about things after death? Will we be punished or something?
Thanks a lot. I appreciate your replies

• Hugs
Reactions: pandorasactor, Forever Sleep, LifeQuitter and 2 others
Zecko

Zecko

life is killing me
Sep 2, 2024
Another question. What do you think about life after death?
I am not afraid of death, but I am afraid of dying slowly and painfully.
I do not believe in heaven and hell, but I hope for an afterlife where one is not judged or condemned

• Love
Reactions: pandorasactor, Trav1989, Decided98 and 2 others
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
When the lights go out, that's it. Heaven and hell to me are human-made concepts as are all religions.
I don't think it's about fear of death, but the fear of giving up the only existence we have known and will ever know. So yes, definitely think it through and don't be impulsive about it. Some people believe they might be reincarnated but of course you can never know. Best to default to this is all there is, so be sure to be at peace with your decision. else try to reduce your suffering and come to terms with living best u can with what you've got.

• Love
Reactions: Tony24, Trav1989, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Personally I only fear this cruel, torturous existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel, to me the existence of life truly is the most horrific tragedy that just causes all this harm, I'd never wish to exist no matter what. I only find comfort in death as I believe it to simply be nothingness where I cannot suffer anymore and all is forgotten about and that is what I believe death to be, it's simply the absence of everything and that is why I wish for death as I simply don't want to suffer in any way, I just wish for peace instead, existence truly has brought me nothing but pain.

• Love
Reactions: Trav1989 and CrestDragon
vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
I'm more afraid of living than dying, but I guess that everybody's mental state is different. I hope you find your peace

• Love
Reactions: CrestDragon, Trav1989 and divinemistress36
T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Everyone goes through it eventually.

• Love
Reactions: CrestDragon
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
I'm in this zone. Gotta do it in maybe the next 2 or 3 years I think. So I have to find a way to make peace w it before then.
Trying to have a little fun before then and off myself "unexpectedly." Like almost catch myself by surprise but not too much.

-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Experienced
Jun 16, 2024
The first time was a bit nerve-wracking, but after that it's not something I even think twice about. As for life after death, I do believe in it. I don't know if I will be punished, if I am I probably deserve it, but hopefully I can at least be comforted beforehand.

CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
My plan was always to have one of the best meals of my life it just gets super drunk and then just finally do it saying goodbye to you all here