• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

die2live

Dec 22, 2019
Hello everyone,

A year ago although I wanted to CTB i still had fear, I find myself now somewhat past that fear and ready to move to the next stage.

I have some questions I'm hoping you can help with. What is the easiest and most painless method I can use to CTB? I've seen alot about N and I'm interested if this is the best method for me. I am 5'9 in height and 70kg so don't know how easy hanging would be. If anyone knows how much N I would need and most importantly where I can purchase it from (I live in the UK) I would really appreciate this info.

Thanks

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and PeacefulTonic
D

dospi1

Nov 18, 2021
Usually one bottle of N is enough but its recomended to buy 2 in case try contacting D you cqn find its email in resourxe ppeh book, hangin should be easy enough if you have the corage to actually do it and have enough time, yet ive heard that its likely to fail.

Upvote 0
D

die2live

Dec 22, 2019
Usually one bottle of N is enough but its recomended to buy 2 in case try contacting D you cqn find its email in resourxe ppeh book, hangin should be easy enough if you have the corage to actually do it and have enough time, yet ive heard that its likely to fail.
Thank you for replying. I will try to find D's email

Upvote 0