LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Easter, the time where I get spammed on Telegram with generic google images pictures from my family..
The time where my parents always arrive unexpected to my place and bring some bought cake and act like all happy with the fake smile.
I mean, if there is a stupid peace of text like "Easter" or "Valentines day" on the fcking calendar, this doesn't mean that I should get all happy and cherish just because it's some special day.
For me it's an day like any other, beginning with the same questions...

Should I go out of the bed?
|
---> Yes -> Should I roll my CBD joint or just try to cook something (usually I just get the food from the freezer because I'm not in the mood to cook)
|
|
---> No? -> Wait till my stupid neighbor begins vacuum cleaning and I get annoyed. He does that everyday but I slowly believe that he's just relieving his sexual desires on the vacuum cleaner hehe..

It's 2pm and I'm hungry again.. Should I cook some proper food or will I just order/use the freezer again?

It's almost 4pm, should I smoke CBD again and feel how I fall deep into my aliexpress gaming chair again which I always use for smoking because I'm not really able to walk for 5 min since my leg is shaking since it's still not fully recovered from my accident.

Anyway, I bet that this year I still get an visit from my parents since I have access to google account from my mom and the Google Device Manager showed that she's driving through the Autobahn..

I'll probably take the proper weed which I got from my neighbor this time just to bare with their BS, while listening to an Funny russian music video, start my NSA Roomba (or whatever those robots are called) and waiting till they arrive here -_-

• Hugs
Reactions: Umbreon, lobster salad and demuic
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Jul 4, 2020
How did it go?
Well, they just drove away and this whole thing was just annoying.
Full of Christianity crap, my mother brought some meat that just smelled like a freezer and they kinda blamed me that they got ticketed because "I didn't tell them where to park their car"..
I mean, isn't this basic knowledge to know what road signs if you own a drivers license?
Luckily they're gone and won't bother me about anything till there is some other "special day"..
And luckily they didn't smelled the weed in my kitchen..

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Well, it sounds like it went well. A fairly normal interaction. They must care or they would have stayed home. Enjoy the remainder of the day. (Easter Sunday is full of Christian stuff. No avoiding it.)

S

SoVeryDone

Mar 6, 2021
Easter, the time where I get spammed on Telegram with generic google images pictures from my family..
The time where my parents always arrive unexpected to my place and bring some bought cake and act like all happy with the fake smile.
I mean, if there is a stupid peace of text like "Easter" or "Valentines day" on the fcking calendar, this doesn't mean that I should get all happy and cherish just because it's some special day.
For me it's an day like any other, beginning with the same questions...

Should I go out of the bed?
|
---> Yes -> Should I roll my CBD joint or just try to cook something (usually I just get the food from the freezer because I'm not in the mood to cook)
|
|
---> No? -> Wait till my stupid neighbor begins vacuum cleaning and I get annoyed. He does that everyday but I slowly believe that he's just relieving his sexual desires on the vacuum cleaner hehe..

It's 2pm and I'm hungry again.. Should I cook some proper food or will I just order/use the freezer again?

It's almost 4pm, should I smoke CBD again and feel how I fall deep into my aliexpress gaming chair again which I always use for smoking because I'm not really able to walk for 5 min since my leg is shaking since it's still not fully recovered from my accident.

Anyway, I bet that this year I still get an visit from my parents since I have access to google account from my mom and the Google Device Manager showed that she's driving through the Autobahn..

I'll probably take the proper weed which I got from my neighbor this time just to bare with their BS, while listening to an Funny russian music video, start my NSA Roomba (or whatever those robots are called) and waiting till they arrive here -_-
I used to be like that... then I moved... LOL. You are funny. I love your humor. Keep on truckin' yo! I know the feeling. Hang in there.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Fortunately, Easter is not such a big deal for my family and the people surrounding me.
However, Christmas and New Year's Eve suck.
I have to pretend to be Christian so as not to start religious arguments and also ignore the fact that next year will probably suck more than this one lol.

My last Christmas, which I spent with my dad and schizophrenic mother, was the worst ever. I even remembering yelling: "JESUS WAS NOT EVEN WHITE" lol

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Oh sure, middle eastern Jesus. What's next, no Easter Bunny???

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Jul 4, 2020
Fortunately, Easter is not such a big deal for my family and the people surrounding me.
However, Christmas and New Year's Eve suck.
I have to pretend to be Christian so as not to start religious arguments and also ignore the fact that next year will probably suck more than this one lol.

My last Christmas, which I spent with my dad and schizophrenic mother, was the worst ever. I even remembering yelling: "JESUS WAS NOT EVEN WHITE" lol
I actually did the mistake and drove 340km/211mil to my parents place because I though that it would be nice but I end up sneaking out of the house through the bathroom window, spend up crying for a while and drove back home in the middle of snow blizzard..
My mother and grandma were arguing all the time, my father was mad because I didn't wanted to have white cheese in my soup and my brothers were just acting like total idiots.
The only one who was acting normal, was my uncle and sister..

Worst Christmas ever.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife