• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Ffaxanadu

Ffaxanadu

Aug 14, 2024
I am not used at keeping a diary/journal, but I will try: I think it can help me focus on the nice things that happen during my days, instead of only focusing on the bad ones - be them from the past or the present.

Today my usual bar was closed, I don't know why: on the door there was just a note stating "19 August Closed".
I felt a bit lost, then walking back I stopped on the front of the newly opened minimarket, I gazed inside and spotted a fridge with beer bottles. So I bought a Tennent's for 2,50€ (at the bar they sell it for 3,50/4,00€) and walked to a nearby park where I sat on a bench nearby a fountain and started drinking my beer.

Fortunately the weather was good, meaning it wasn't hot and humid - a bit cloudy, 27°. I Enjoyed having my beer watching at the birds occasionally stopping at the fountain to drink.

In the evening I focused on recovering some old Nintendo games I used to play when I was a child, on the NES 8bit.
Eventually I managed to find them all, and tested each of them on the Nestopia emulator - tests passed!
Fortunately I have a joypad I bought years ago - working on GNU/Linux! - so I didn't had to use the PC's keyboard to play.

Now it's about 1am, I'll smoke a cigarette and go to bed. Of course I will not sleep until 4am, so I guess I'll watch some reels on Instagram, maybe I'll read an ebook on my phone; I've got a ton (about 70) books to read. I started some of them but then dropped reading 'cause of boredom.

Well, good night!

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I am not used at keeping a diary/journal, but I will try: I think it can help me focus on the nice things that happen during my days, instead of only focusing on the bad ones - be them from the past or the present.

Today my usual bar was closed, I don't know why: on the door there was just a note stating "19 August Closed".
I felt a bit lost, then walking back I stopped on the front of the newly opened minimarket, I gazed inside and spotted a fridge with beer bottles. So I bought a Tennent's for 2,50€ (at the bar they sell it for 3,50/4,00€) and walked to a nearby park where I sat on a bench nearby a fountain and started drinking my beer.

Fortunately the weather was good, meaning it wasn't hot and humid - a bit cloudy, 27°. I Enjoyed having my beer watching at the birds occasionally stopping at the fountain to drink.

In the evening I focused on recovering some old Nintendo games I used to play when I was a child, on the NES 8bit.
Eventually I managed to find them all, and tested each of them on the Nestopia emulator - tests passed!
Fortunately I have a joypad I bought years ago - working on GNU/Linux! - so I didn't had to use the PC's keyboard to play.

Now it's about 1am, I'll smoke a cigarette and go to bed. Of course I will not sleep until 4am, so I guess I'll watch some reels on Instagram, maybe I'll read an ebook on my phone; I've got a ton (about 70) books to read. I started some of them but then dropped reading 'cause of boredom.

Well, good night!
Sounds like you had a nice day! Thats good to hear! Hope you are doing well! 👍

Reactions: Ffaxanadu
Ffaxanadu

Ffaxanadu

Aug 14, 2024
A day like any other, I went to the bar and drank my Tennent's.

In the evening I watched some episodes of "Death Note", I like it, but the last few episodes bored me a bit.

I installed "Signal" on openSUSE, an experimental package, which messed up my configuration, I'll have to find a way to remove it completely; these are the things that make me regret Windows, where you can remove a program completely without going crazy.

It's past 1:30, I go to bed and try to sleep, in the worst case I'll read a book on my smartphone.

I miss my cat, she was so sweet and good.

Ffaxanadu

Ffaxanadu

Aug 14, 2024
Another day like all the others. I went to the bar, had a Tennent's, then went home. After dinner I spent three hours watching reels on instagram, then I turned on the computer to check my email. I spent an hour reading threads on SaSu, finally I decided to write these lines. As I write, I listen to an online radio station that broadcasts classical music.

How long have I had suicidal thoughts? Since I was twelve. I don't sleep at night, and among other thoughts I often end up thinking about how to commit suicide, imagining the way, the scene and the consequences. I usually imagine hanging myself or throwing myself under a high-speed train.

But in the end I am not so desperate to put my suicidal intentions into practice, reading SaSu I realized that there are people who are much worse off than me, both mentally and physically. Paradoxically, I should feel lucky.

Someone wrote that it seems to him to relive the same day again and again; It's the same feeling I have: every day I repeat the same actions, I take the same medicines, I live life in the same way.

I don't have friends to chat with, and at the same time I avoid possible friendships because inevitably sooner or later they would ask me questions that I don't want to answer.

I am tired, indeed, I am beyond being tired: every day I drag myself to the next day.

I'm stuck in this vicious circle, also because I don't want to commit suicide before my mother dies: I don't want to make her suffer.

Luckily there is this forum, where I can read things written by people who have similar problems to mine, and so I feel less alone, I seem to have many friends who understand me, and from whom I don't have to hide how I really am.