• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Post pics.

Reactions: thenamingofcats
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Has a net barrier and is no longer good. NEXT
You can see in the photo that it's not difficult to overcome for someone in ok physical shape. It's 20 ft to the net still giving you over 200 ft of freefall. They are counting on SI to kick in and the person to change their mind once they hit the net. Someone really determined to die will jump again.

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
You can see in the photo that it's not difficult to overcome for someone in ok physical shape. It's 20 ft to the net still giving you over 200 ft of freefall. They are counting on SI to kick in and the person to change their mind once they hit the net. Someone really determined to die will jump again.
Mwahaha prolifers failed again

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Apparently the total cost for the net was ~200-400 million depending on the source. It seems like they could have helped a lot of people with that amount of money, people who actually wanted to live. Instead they made ctb even harder for people that actually want to die by making them face SI twice.

Reactions: RW__Asher23 and J&L383
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Apparently the total cost for the net was ~200-400 million depending on the source. It seems like they could have helped a lot of people with that amount of money, people who actually wanted to live. Instead they made ctb even harder for people that actually want to die by making them face SI twice.
The government spent a billion to study homelessness. Their stupid.

Reactions: RW__Asher23 and thenamingofcats
R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
Royal Gorge Bridge Highest bridge in USA. 1000 ft. There have been jumpers from this bridge. The railing is about chest high but easily climbed. Two that leaped to their death one died on the way down the other died on impact. It crosses a Wide Gorge and at the bottom is a train and river that runs directly below. The last one that jumped was torn apart due to wind throwing body against the walls of the gorge and ripping limbs and head off. Not much left if you jump from this bridge. NO ONE has ever survived jump from this bridge. For the VERY Serious CTB person. The look down from that wooden bridge alone will make you think about the long flight you will have on a clam day. It is about 12 seconds fall but I would imagine it would feel like a lot longer. Good luck. Before the net on GGB I attempted to jump from it. Was over the railing and leaning forward hanging on by one hand read to go but someone got the bridge patrol to come and they grabbed me just as I let go. The got my jacket. Leather one. Should have taken it off. Ah well better planning next time. Anyway , here photo of my now new fav. bridge more guaranteed success too. Peace.

Attachments

• Crowds-Sparce_2-2-1024x683.jpg
    Crowds-Sparce_2-2-1024x683.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 0
  • eyJidWNrZXQiOiJhc3NldHMuYWxsdHJhaWxzLmNvbSIsImtleSI6InVwbG9hZHMvcGhvdG8vaW1hZ2UvNjQ0Njc4MjQvMW...jpg
    eyJidWNrZXQiOiJhc3NldHMuYWxsdHJhaWxzLmNvbSIsImtleSI6InVwbG9hZHMvcGhvdG8vaW1hZ2UvNjQ0Njc4MjQvMW...jpg
    661 KB · Views: 0
  • Wow
Reactions: lnlybnny
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Royal Gorge Bridge Highest bridge in USA. 1000 ft. There have been jumpers from this bridge. The railing is about chest high but easily climbed. Two that leaped to their death one died on the way down the other died on impact. It crosses a Wide Gorge and at the bottom is a train and river that runs directly below. The last one that jumped was torn apart due to wind throwing body against the walls of the gorge and ripping limbs and head off. Not much left if you jump from this bridge. NO ONE has ever survived jump from this bridge. For the VERY Serious CTB person. The look down from that wooden bridge alone will make you think about the long flight you will have on a clam day. It is about 12 seconds fall but I would imagine it would feel like a lot longer. Good luck. Before the net on GGB I attempted to jump from it. Was over the railing and leaning forward hanging on by one hand read to go but someone got the bridge patrol to come and they grabbed me just as I let go. The got my jacket. Leather one. Should have taken it off. Ah well better planning next time. Anyway , here photo of my now new fav. bridge more guaranteed success too. Peace.
"We have such sights to show you." -Hellraiser 😈