DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
1. Malt or Shake?
2. Flavor 😋

I like them both but prefer malts. Some gourmet shakes like banana cream pie and Boston cream donut are slappin'

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I like vanilla milkshakes. "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard." Jk 🤣

"slappin'" 😭

Reactions: falling_snow
marchshift

marchshift

Mar 15, 2024
Shake. Vanilla. I don't think/recall trying a malt.

falling_snow

falling_snow

Arcanist
Aug 9, 2023
i liek white chocolate shakes!!!! i just love white chocolate

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I can't have to much dairy but occasionally I like a good strawberry milkshake. My favourite malt drink is Ovaltine, the one made with water

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I love both especially a cheesecake milkshake or a mint chocolate one or just mint or Oreo

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Mint chocolate chip and fudge milkshakes are my two favorites.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
I like mint chocolate chip ice cream. I heard it's divisive though lol
Yeah, I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. I've always loved mint flavored deserts though, probably my favorite flavor.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Yeah, I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. I've always loved mint flavored deserts though, probably my favorite flavor.
Do you like mint gum as well? I'm addicted to it haha

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Absolutely love mint chocolate chip ice cream 🍨
Menthol cigarettes which are mint-flavored are the same - very divisive, like marzipan

just dave

just dave

Dec 12, 2023
when I was growing up there was this beautiful pink and teal 50's style building in my city. I always wanted to open a malt shop there. Sadly the building was sold for condos.

TLDR; never had a malt but damn I would like to try it

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
Do you like mint gum as well? I'm addicted to it haha
I've actually never been a big gum guy; I'll chew it for a bit and eventually toss it lol.
Absolutely love mint chocolate chip ice cream 🍨
Menthol cigarettes which are mint-flavored are the same - very divisive, like marzipan
Huh, didn't know cigarettes were flavored.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I've actually never been a big gum guy; I'll chew it for a bit and eventually toss it lol.

They used to have flavored ones in the US but I believe it was under the Obama administration that they banned them IIRC. But they still have menthol although the FDA is trying to get them banned. We'll see what happens. I don't smoke but I believe you can still get flavored ones overseas.

I guess some jurisdictions have already banned them but the Feds are trying to get it nationally prohibited.
But yes, they used to sell fruit, candy, cinnamon, and clove flavored ones.

Lol sorry more than you wanted to know but…

"Cigarette flavors include anise, clove, cinnamon, spearmint, wintergreen, citrus, fruit, and alcohol (especially rum and cocktails)."

Last edited:
  • Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
They used to have flavored ones in the US but I believe it was under the Obama administration that they banned them IIRC. But they still have menthol although the FDA is trying to get them banned. We'll see what happens. I don't smoke but I believe you can still get flavored ones overseas.

I guess some jurisdictions have already banned them but the Feds are trying to get it nationally prohibited.
But yes, they used to sell fruit, candy, cinnamon, and clove flavored ones.

Lol sorry more than you wanted to know but…

"Cigarette flavors include anise, clove, cinnamon, spearmint, wintergreen, citrus, fruit, and alcohol (especially rum and cocktails)."

I know that vapes are flavored, I heard about the Juul pod flavors. They got banned though before I got to try them 😭

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I know that vapes are flavored, I heard about the Juul pod flavors. They got banned though before I got to try them 😭
They're also trying to get flavored cigarellos banned. Shisha and pipe tobacco are flavored. Tobacco-free nicotine pouches like Zyn are flavored and so is dip, albeit the last one is mainly variations of mint.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
They're also trying to get flavored cigarellos banned. Shisha and pipe tobacco are flavored. Tobacco-free nicotine pouches like Zyn are flavored and so is dip, albeit the last one is mainly variations of mint.
What does Shisha taste like?

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I can't remember if flavored Ejuice is banned

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
You should. You might as well, what's stopping you?
I don't want to develop addictions or waste my money on stuff that's harmful to my body. I don't want wrinkles, bad teeth, etc. When I hung out with my crush, I asked to try his cigarette but he said no

Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
I don't want to develop addictions or waste my money on stuff that's harmful to my body. I don't want wrinkles, bad teeth, etc
That makes sense. But I feel like trying it once wouldn't hurt. I get where you're coming from though lol

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
That makes sense. But I feel like trying it once wouldn't hurt. I get where you're coming from though lol
I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it lol. Idk if you saw the other part of my message haha

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I wanted to try the mango, crème and fruit Juul flavors.
I was really into vaping for a while back when mech and box mods were big. Long before Juul. But it started making me feel sick, even the new ones I don't like. I like hookah, occasionally. I did that a couple nights ago with my best friend. Cigars are much more my thing (besides the green), but I try to do them sparingly because I'm a bitch: I worry about my appearance and health.
I wanted to try the mango, crème and fruit Juul flavors.
I mean, if you want to try it, sure. But I don't recommend it TBH. I think ElfBars are whats trendy now.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Oh I didn't see it yeah, why did he not let you try it? That's kind of weird
He said that he didn't want to corrupt me or make me get addicted. He said that nicotine is a gateway drug. It's weird though because he offered me his beer (which I didn't drink lol) but he didn't let me try his cigarette

Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
He said that he didn't want to corrupt me or make me get addicted. He said that nicotine is a gateway drug. It's weird though because he offered me his beer (which I didn't drink lol) but he didn't let me try his cigarette
That's annoying, I feel like you should be able to make decisions for yourself lol

reclaimedbynature

reclaimedbynature

self-banned
Jan 24, 2024
Ooo, definitely a strawberry shake.

• Love
Reactions: DarkRange55