ThrowedAway

ThrowedAway

thinking about things
Apr 1, 2023
Tell your favorite childhood game , why it brings you comfort, and what funny, good or weird memories about it!

• Love
Reactions: Ultracheese
JJMaynard97

JJMaynard97

JJ’s Dead Inside, Time to Say Bye Bye!!
Mar 17, 2023
Me and cousin's used to play this game we made up called Fall over Football on Trampoline. We used to mess about and Kick Footballs all over the place. Good times.
We also used to play Football in the Snow, was chaos but sooo fun in the day. 💪

• Love
Reactions: Ultracheese
Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
Probably this one for me, I would love to play it again. It mainly was taking pictures of animals during the horse ride but I was enjoying it.
pony-friends-nds.jpg

I also liked playing monster Hunter, Acnl, Super smash bros during childhood

• Love
Reactions: JJMaynard97 and Ultracheese
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
This is such a wholesome thread. I was a loner as a kid, so I mostly made up games between myself and various friends. I had a huge backyard as a kid and loved to play explorer. I remember being so excited when I wandered far enough and found some rusty, old abandoned van. I loved to climb trees even though I always got stuck and my dad would have to help me get down. I liked to play video games too, especially Mario Kart and Wii Sports.

Illidan77

Illidan77

╰━≪ - ≫─╯
Nov 22, 2022
FF VII. I'm team Aerith.
I remember replaying the first disc cause a misinformation that if she get her ultimate weapon, she'll be alive..
and then there's a trick (i forgot.. either gameshark or swapping discs) so i can still use her for disc 2 and 3.

H

hanima

Apr 4, 2023
I had a PSP and used to play this game called Rengoku II: The Stairway to H.E.A.V.E.N. The game was so fun and just the right amount of difficulty for little me to obssess over and play 24/7.

cielherpes

cielherpes

being silly
Mar 24, 2023
the .hack// series, beautiful game and always will be, takes a little long to finish but i was willing to put in the hours

mooglepies

mooglepies

Feb 17, 2023
Spyro 2 on ps1. Constantly replaying it and listen to the music all the time. I was so excited when the remaster was announced but eventually I realized I just wanted to play the original and guess what, I did and loved it. Definitey shaped how I think about games to this day.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
Rayman. It was so classic and good...

Attachments

• beeba034-3e5f-4353-b929-8d40f8b7d487.png
    beeba034-3e5f-4353-b929-8d40f8b7d487.png
    593.7 KB · Views: 0
Actovania

Actovania

the same
Mar 30, 2023
Probably Mario Kart Wii or Little Big Planet. When I was a kid we never had video game consoles except for my Leapster, but my best friend who lived down the street had a Wii and a PS3, so I got to play many of those games. Mario Kart Wii is on here because duh, it's Mario Kart Wii! On the other hand Little Big Planet had such a comforting aura that just oozed creativity. Even thinking about it now I remember putting stickers everywhere and using fun vehicles with my friend. He moved away many many years ago but his family made my childhood when mine could not. Every day of my life I wish I could go back to then.

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
I was a big DS kid. Big Bang Mini and Boing! Docomodake DS were 2 of my favorites, alongside Pokémon Platinum.