Jun 11, 2020
Total Drama Island was so underrated:pfff:

Reactions: Un-, VIBRITANNIA, WinterFaust and 3 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Total Drama Island was so underrated:pfff:
I used to sit and watch that with the kids when I worked as a babysitter/nanny. My favourite Cartoon Network shows from when I was a kid was Courage the Cowardly Dog and Oggy and the Cockroaches.

• Love
Reactions: miserable247, Deleted member 4993, Brink and 2 others
WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
Apr 13, 2020
Courage the Cowardly Dog, no contest lol.

• Love
Reactions: Lupgevif, miserable247, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Its very difficult to choose when I've many favorites. But I think I more love Courage the Cowardly Dog. Up until age 16 or 17 I was a mad Cartoon Network viewer.

• Love
Reactions: miserable247, Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
I loved Courage too. also Ed, Edd n Eddy and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

• Love
Reactions: puppy9, miserable247 and death137
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Total Drama Island as a kid, and there's still a special place in my heart for Regular Show. I wish I got to watch some of the originals, but my parents didn't like Cartoon Network and wouldn't let us watch it.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and miserable247
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
the amazing world of gumball.

• Love
Reactions: puppy9, flatearth, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Old Adult Swim

Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Frisky Dingo, Harvey Birdman and Sealab 2021. In that order.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and L I F E T O L O S E
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
Samurai Jack and The Powerpuff Girls.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19654, Deleted member 4993, Throwawaysoul and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 20852

Courage the cowardly dog was my absolute favorite as a child!
I also really like Steven Universe

• Love
Reactions: WinterFaust, flatearth, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
Old Adult Swim

Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Frisky Dingo, Harvey Birdman and Sealab 2021. In that order.
Brak Show,Space ghost cost to cost,Dethklok and Oblongs

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Throwawaysoul
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
The powerpuff girls and gumball

Reactions: WinterFaust, Deleted member 19654 and Deleted member 4993
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Brak Show,Space ghost cost to cost and Oblongs

I can't believe I forgot about the Brak Show and Space Ghost c2c. I read Space Ghost will never be on DVD because they can't secure all the people he interviewed permission.

Check this unopened bad boy I have.

IMG 20200923 160321 1

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and L I F E T O L O S E
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
I can't believe I forgot about the Brak Show and Space Ghost c2c. I read Space Ghost will never be on DVD because they can't secure all the people he interviewed permission.

Check this unopened bad boy I have.

I had the same, but unfortunately destroyed due to lack of care
i forgot Mission hill

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy, Ed Edd n Eddy, Fosters home for imaginary friends etc.

Reactions: WinterFaust, Throwawaysoul and Deleted member 4993
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My favorite CN show was Codename: Kids Next Door. I'm really sad that Cartoon Network never picked up the sequel series.

• Love
Reactions: WinterFaust
deadbeat

deadbeat

Sep 9, 2020
My favorite newer one is Chowder. I like the art style, how everything is named after different types of food, and it's about cooking!
I also really liked Total Drama Island.
My older favorites are Ed Edd n Eddy, The Powerpuff Girls, and Courage the Cowardly Dog.

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Just a question for you guys: do you remember Boomerang? Was that its own channel or was it part of Cartoon Network?

deadbeat

deadbeat

Sep 9, 2020
Just a question for you guys: do you remember Boomerang? Was that its own channel or was it part of Cartoon Network?

I'm pretty sure it was part of Cartoon Network. Was it classic cartoons?

Reactions: BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I'm pretty sure it was part of Cartoon Network. Was it classic cartoons?
Yeah! I remember watching Boomerang as a kid - it's something my parents were okay with.

Reactions: deadbeat
deadbeat

deadbeat

Sep 9, 2020
Yeah! I remember watching Boomerang as a kid - it's something my parents were okay with.

You just reminded me that one of my favorites is actually Tom and Jerry! I just didn't associate it with being a Cartoon Network specific show but that's the only channel I remember it being on.

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
You just reminded me that one of my favorites is actually Tom and Jerry! I just didn't associate it with being a Cartoon Network specific show but that's the only channel I remember it being on.
Yeah, I saw Tom in OPs pic and was like "oh yeahhhh".

• Love
Reactions: deadbeat
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Boomerang was a separate channel people could subscribe to that would air older cartoons and old Cartoon Network shows. I forgot how old a show has to be to be put on Boomerang though but I know I always feel old whenever I see a show that was new make it on there.

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Boomerang was a separate channel people could subscribe to that would air older cartoons and old Cartoon Network shows. I forgot how old a show has to be to be put on Boomerang though but I know I always feel old whenever I see a show that was new make it on there.
I think they were airing 2003-esque Pokemon episodes the last time I saw it. Maybe even The Powerpuff Girls. That was a trip.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Courage The Cowardly Dog, Ed Edd n Eddy and Johny Bravo were my favorite cartoons

• Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust and puppy9
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Oh, I see that Courage The Cowardly Dog is a popular show among us. I used to love it as a kid as well.
I related to Courage so much, and now that I'm grown up I feel like the show is a great metaphor on what it's like to have anxiety, when you live in the world seemingly filled with horrors and monsters, yet people around you don't seem to notice or be bothered at all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 20852, grungeCat and Deleted member 4993