• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
Interested to know what your most powerful songs covering suicide are? Either from a pro-ctb perspective, or from a recovery/resistance view?
Interested to know what your most powerful songs covering suicide are? Either from a pro-ctb perspective, or from a recovery/resistance view?
Radiohead's No Surprises, How to Disappear Completely, or Motion Picture Soundtrack are up there for me. lots of post punk stuff too. Don't Cling to Life by the Murder Capital is a recent one that comes to mind

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
S

sisyphus_

Feb 3, 2024
Fade to black - Metallica. The lyrics accurately describe the feelings I go through when I'm suicidal
Paint it black - The rolling stones. The lyrics refer to depression/darkness imo
Multiple Nirvana songs, mainly Something in the way, Dumb, Lithium... Not directly related to suicide but I listen to them cus somehow I relate to Kurt in some ways

• Hugs
Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree and jujuklam
Upvote 0
J

John Clare

Feb 6, 2022
Doom metal is my choice in that situation. I can hear Death come near me from Draconian over and over again.

• Love
Reactions: Romeo's Dying Wish and jujuklam
Upvote 0
J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
Fade to black - Metallica. The lyrics accurately describe the feelings I go through when I'm suicidal
Paint it black - The rolling stones. The lyrics refer to depression/darkness imo
Multiple Nirvana songs, mainly Something in the way, Dumb, Lithium... Not directly related to suicide but I listen to them cus somehow I relate to Kurt in some ways
*chef's kiss*
Doom metal is my choice in that situation. I can hear Death come near me from Draconian over and over again.
I've not ever gotten into much doom metal, but maybe I could check it out

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sisyphus_
Upvote 0
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Rocket by the smashing pumpkins.

Reactions: jujuklam
Upvote 0
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Call me a fucking weeb but rurus suicide show on livestream is one I like. Not in an add to playlist sort of way, but it captures how someone suicidal can feel with both a mix of happy and self depreciating. The song is upbeat, the lyrics make good mention of how social media can impact one's mental health (in a vague way?) and it dives into how one can take their life online so that others may remember them. Also the singer has BPD I believe.

• Love
Reactions: meowmix, Adûnâi, lament. and 3 others
Upvote 0
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i don't have many songs that deal w suicide specifically, so that makes it easy, lol. Today by The Smashing Pumpkins & Always Wanna Die (Sometimes) by The 1975.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and jujuklam
Upvote 0
b0rn2d1e

b0rn2d1e

Dec 21, 2021
Hurt NiN

• Love
Reactions: Romeo's Dying Wish, kawaiiphantom and jujuklam
Upvote 0
R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
Most of the album "Infest" by Papa Roach deals with suicide. Fade to Black by Metallica was mentioned earlier and was also used in a nursing school essay when my mom was a teacher.

• Love
Reactions: TimetoGo!, SMmetalhead36 and kawaiiphantom
Upvote 0
naomewki

naomewki

my exp is zero...
Dec 20, 2023
i don't like anime or anything like that nor do i like the concept of suicide being quirky but Ruru's Suicide Show on Livestream is very.... interesting, it opened up my eyes to others suffering not just my own !!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
Upvote 0
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
I'm shocked to see that no one's mentioned bullet by Hollywood undead. hummed the shit out of that one in highschool and everyone complimented how chipper I sounded.

I also like ruru's like the others lol
welcome to my life by simple plan isn't suicidal necessarily but I would be remiss to not include it
last words of a shooting star by mitski
how to never stop being sad by dandelion heads
dogdog by abuse
rope by castlebeat
hansel by soddiken

I've got more general "life sucks everything sucks" but I feel like this is good enough for now lol

• Love
Reactions: jujuklam and kawaiiphantom
Upvote 0
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I really love:
Dear by Pepoyo
One off mind (Miyashita Yuu cover)
Su!cide by Ren
I deserve to bleed by Sushi Soucy
tenetene by uutubo
Wozwald by Utattemita/Miyashita Yuu
all of these songs have been by my side through really rough times and hold special place in my heart ^^ it's so cool seeing other peoples song suggestions!! I definitely have to check some of them out :3

Upvote 0
4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
Darude - Sandstorm

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: ReadyToLeave, TimetoGo!, dinosavr and 5 others
Upvote 0
K

kirua

Nov 11, 2023
You should check bands like Linking park as their lead singer went through this as well, you can also check some songs by clinton kane which sre suicidal. Most of the depressed related songs are punk based or metal based rock songs. A band called the fray has songs for his friend who commited suicide and many more. I prefer searching playlists of spotify and u will definitely find many suicidal songs in that.

Upvote 0
J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
You should check bands like Linking park as their lead singer went through this as well, you can also check some songs by clinton kane which sre suicidal. Most of the depressed related songs are punk based or metal based rock songs. A band called the fray has songs for his friend who commited suicide and many more. I prefer searching playlists of spotify and u will definitely find many suicidal songs in that.
Of course, I'm mostly just really curious to hear from this community though

Upvote 0
L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
Alone Again (Naturally) - Gilbert O'Sullivan (1972)
Honey - Bobby Goldsboro (1968) This one's a bit ambiguous.

Upvote 0
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Although Pink Floyd don't have any about suicide (that I know of), I tend to listen to them quite a bit since a lot of the songs resemble my life.

Then we have Ozzy....

Upvote 0
F

Fractal

May 22, 2023
Although Pink Floyd don't have any about suicide (that I know of), I tend to listen to them quite a bit since a lot of the songs resemble my life.

Then we have Ozzy....
I can message you my discord and then delete this message if you want. I don't know if you have one.

Upvote 0
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Okay. Do you want my email? I'll delete this after.
No, not yet. I'm not comfortable with giving email info yet, especially when we just met. No offense.

Upvote 0
to fall to winter

to fall to winter

tired
Sep 10, 2023
Dinner Is Not Over by Jack Stauber has always been my favorite.

Upvote 0
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Her last words- Courtney Parker
Linkin Park- easier to run, numb
POD- Youth of the nation
Suicide silence- Disengage
Fine again- Seether
A song that I wrote