trytrytryagain

trytrytryagain

Nov 30, 2023
Mine is this song called 'beehive queen' by this band, the wytches, I play it on my guitar whenever I feel down but lately I've been too depressed to play anything since I'm not too good at guitar so I get frustrated and makes me feel more inadequate.

Main reason I considered ctb again this week was stuff relating to the music scene in my area and quitting my band. I super regret it and I don't know if my bandmates will take me back for being such a drama queen. So playing guitar kinda makes me go back to that since it was so recent.

The intro riff is sick as fuck tho and not too hard, has to be a favourite song of mine in general. Writing this makes me wanna try to play it a bit right now.

Anyways, what's your instrument and what do you play on it?

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b and doormat25
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Just checked that out, sounds pretty good. Touch of the Dick Dale about it.

I'm a guitarist too, I guess I play mostly my own stuff on it, it's more of a hobby these days. Today, I was messing around with the start of Hocus Pocus by an old Dutch band, Akkermans was (and still is) an excellent player.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I don't play much anymore but I just learned Snowblind by Black Sabbath on guitar cuz it's magical. Before that I learned the acoustic intro to A Farewell To Kings by Rush because that's also magical.