• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
We humans like to think we got out of the wild and we can call ourselves more civilized than animals.Males are violent and aggressive in the animal world.Lions kill their cubs regularly.They aren't even allowed near the cubs for a reason.

Fathers harm their kids by being present than being absent.Control and narcissism are the characteristics of male parents.This is only exemplified towards their female children whom they despise and look down on constantly,confining them to their gender and reducing them to puppets and objects.

I am sure some of you have great fathers.But unfortunately, more often than not,abuse starts at the place you are supposed to call home.

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and Rocinante
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I feel like this is just one big generalization (both of our species, but also of the animal kingdom). Mothers can also be abusive and fathers, within our species, are supposed to be there when raising kids. Hence the whole dual-mating strategy thing.

Mothers are also common perpetrators of abuse:
Natural mothers are the perpetrators of 93% of physical neglect, 86% of educational neglect, 78% of emotional neglect, 60% of physical abuse, and 55% of emotional abuse.
  • Females are 78% of the perpetrators of fatal child abuse, 81% of natural parents who seriously abuse their children, 72% of natural parents who moderately abuse their children, and 65% of natural parents who are inferred to have abused their children.

Let's also not forget the whole Jennette McCurdy situation or the situation with the Spry children and what it's taught us about maternal abuse. Just because mothers aren't acknowledged as much during discussions of abuse doesn't mean they are common perpetrators of it. Just because some fathers are scumbags doesn't mean that applied to most fathers.

Both mothers and fathers can be abusive horrible parents. My dad isn't necessarily the greatest father out there but he's a lot nicer in comparison to my stepmother. I've watched my stepmother throw my little brother against the door to open and throw him to the ground right before attacking my mom. My grandmother used to beat my dad when he was younger and my mom's mom was abusive towards her growing up and even made a bunch of false allegations against her when I was younger, which could have resulted in me being taken away from her. So, let's not spend our time demonizing fathers and how about we instead just judge parents based purely on how they treat their children?

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: avoid, cosmic-freedom, Agon321 and 1 other person
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
I feel like this is just one big generalization (both of our species, but also of the animal kingdom). Mothers can also be abusive and fathers, within our species, are supposed to be there when raising kids. Hence the whole dual-mating strategy thing.

Mothers are also common perpetrators of abuse:

Let's also not forget the whole Jennette McCurdy situation or the situation with the Spry children and what it's taught us about maternal abuse. Just because mothers aren't acknowledged as much during discussions of abuse doesn't mean they are common perpetrators of it. Just because some fathers are scumbags doesn't mean that applied to most fathers.

Both mothers and fathers can be abusive horrible parents. My dad isn't necessarily the greatest father out there but he's a lot nicer in comparison to my stepmother. I've watched my stepmother throw my little brother against the door to open and throw him to the ground right before attacking my mom. My grandmother used to beat my dad when he was younger and my mom's mom was abusive towards her growing up and even made a bunch of false allegations against her when I was younger, which could have resulted in me being taken away from her. So, let's not spend our time demonizing fathers and how about we instead just judge parents based purely on how they treat their children?
I am very sorry to hear that.I haven't talked about maternal abuse nor am I saying it doesn't exist.

Many only have kids due to social pressure or they are just unfortunate accidents.I am not sure where I read about this,since it was a long time ago.

The rich and dominant control the common man,so he finds a woman to enslave.The cycle is perpetuated down to the children.Just one man and three or more slaves that dance to his beck and call,and they are termed a familyl.This was very true until the 1950's even in developed societies.Sadly,this is the current reality of people in socially backward countries.

Reactions: malevolentdiety