• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
I feel that fate is playing with me. It gives me signs that I used to believe and follow, but lately I have started to walk contrary to the signs it sees. For example, if I had a fateful decision and fate gave me a sign that what I chose was correct, I started to walk in the opposite direction of this sign. For example, I applied for two jobs, one of them in marketing and the other as a retail seller. I see a sign, like when I watch YouTube and old advertisements appear to me. This is the first time this happens, so I see that it is a sign, so I started taking it. The opposite thing is the job of a retail salesman, because fate has been playing with me and lying

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36