• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
A bottle of whisky + 250g of ghb + 100mg diazepam?? Is it lethal? What about taking it and laying face down in the bathtub? What are the chances of survival?

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Very little I believe. It would depend on the persons tolerance to ghb/benzos/alcohol but I'd say that's a deadly cocktail on it's own, a bathtub may still allow you to get air and stay alive when the SI kicks in but again highly improbable, face down maybe slowly filling the bath while the cocktail is in effect (over an hour or so to fill. Maybe time it?) would provde the most deadly results.
The other problem is if you are saved by a miracle, brain/nerve damage can occur. It's not 100%, but I'd say higher than 70% (this is my own personal opinion, I'm not a Dr, any advice is taken at your own risk, this is also a hypothetical event I am entertaining for educational purposes).

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
Very little I believe. It would depend on the persons tolerance to ghb/benzos/alcohol but I'd say that's a deadly cocktail on it's own, a bathtub may still allow you to get air and stay alive when the SI kicks in but again highly improbable, face down maybe slowly filling the bath while the cocktail is in effect (over an hour or so to fill. Maybe time it?) would provde the most deadly results.
The other problem is if you are saved by a miracle, brain/nerve damage can occur. It's not 100%, but I'd say higher than 70% (this is my own personal opinion, I'm not a Dr, any advice is taken at your own risk, this is also a hypothetical event I am entertaining for educational purposes).

How would brain damage occur?

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Lack of oxygen to the brain

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
I'm speaking from experience only. No not always, if oxygen is pushed into your lungs and cpr happens...then you'll live but with potentially bad physical side effects. I'm not saying it's even probable to live if you live alone, just factor these things in. What if you go outside in a blackout and a neighbour gets alerted?

C

Cherrybreeze

Feb 17, 2020
I'm speaking from experience only. No not always, if oxygen is pushed into your lungs and cpr happens...then you'll live but with potentially bad physical side effects. I'm not saying it's even probable to live if you live alone, just factor these things in. What if you go outside in a blackout and a neighbour gets alerted?

This is a significant risk with alcohol and/or benzos. You believe you'll just fall asleep/unconscious but in reality you can end up trying to do anything from calling people to wandering the neighborhood naked to crashing your car. You would have no idea until you finally came to, which could be several hours to days.

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
This is a significant risk with alcohol and/or benzos. You believe you'll just fall asleep/unconscious but in reality you can end up trying to do anything from calling people to wandering the neighborhood naked to crashing your car. You would have no idea until you finally came to, which could be several hours to days.
I've done it! Yelling "I'm gonna take this and die" apparently, had to send some letters after...Op please reconsider the method
edit:oh yeah, police were called and all my weed stash got taken too the buggers

Last edited:
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
The tub scenario reminds me of deaths like Whitney and her daughter, Bobbi. The daughter was brain dead for I believe 6 months before they took her off life support..heart beating, but zero brain function. While u could b technically dead, what if ur "rescued" n end up on life support?

My goddaughter (14) suffered a severe asthma attack in "04, hospitalized for week n half, n declared brain dead after a series of tests.
My nephews stepbrother (12) was also declared brain dead a few yrs ago after a tooth infection. Hooked up for about 2 wks, even "decomposing" cuz his mom fought for hosp to keep him alive.

I say all that to say, if by chance u were to end up brain dead, yes u will b dead, but it is a very painful process for any loved ones (if u have any) to witness in drs "pulling the plug". I have seen it in both cases n will never forget it..plz reconsider that option, love..