aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Interesting article is attached. I think that accebility to SN will be limited soon

Attachments

• 10.1016_j.jflm.2020.101989-.pdf
    1,001.5 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: Raminiki, Lastsauce, x-Ace-x and 2 others
BigLucs

BigLucs

M-23 NC. Don't want to turn 24.
Apr 30, 2020
I doubt it'll be gone in the US. Too many hunters. If it does go then we truly are like the rest of the world.

Reactions: Saed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Hasn't this article already been recently posted? I don't open links, but the title of the OP is the same as the article linked in the other thread. It's the one where the coroner mislabels it a suicide kit? If yes, this has already been thoroughly discussed and much bullshit identified.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/new-case-study-sn-success-nsfw-pic-warning.40575/

The way this thread is presented feels like fearmongering the same as the one I linked. But that doesn't mean the OP has bad intentions. I could see that perhaps the OP him/herself has been fearmongered, and if that's the case, I'd advise you, OP, to be wary of how fear shuts down critical thinking and gives power and control to the one stirring up the fear. Hopefully by talking about this here and getting critical and rational responses, you can get some of your executive function and personal power back, as can anyone else who is feeling afraid over this.

Maybe there is valid reason for concern. SN access is already limited in the UK. But I encourage thinking this through in a grounded, rational, and critical way, not from a place of fear, especially not when having to wade through the bullshit of false rhetoric like the sale of an SN suicide kit, as was presented in the article from the other post and I'm (admittedly) guessing is presented in the article in the current post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lastsauce and aminend