• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Hi, I heard 24 hours is good, just wondering if anyone can confirm that or is 48 hours better? Please explain why or why not. Thanks.

Btw I have no antiemetic

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I think 24 hours will be a very good period. You just need to rid your system of anything that hinders the absorption of SN. I think 48 hours will be very long and not good because it will make you feel nauseous and perhaps vomit, and this is something we do not want with SN.

Reactions: rozeske, Forveleth, malevolentdiety and 2 others
M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
I think 24 hours will be a very good period. You just need to rid your system of anything that hinders the absorption of SN. I think 48 hours will be very long and not good because it will make you feel nauseous and perhaps vomit, and this is something we do not want with SN.
Wouldn't 48 be better because there would be less food in my system?

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Wouldn't 48 be better because there would be less food in my system?
It takes 24-72 hours for food to move through your entire system. After fasting for 24, your stomach and the first bit of your gut are most likely going to be completely empty. That should be sufficient for you to absorb the SN.

Reactions: rozeske, Alexei_Kirillov and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Hi, I heard 24 hours is good, just wondering if anyone can confirm that or is 48 hours better? Please explain why or why not. Thanks.

Btw I have no antiemetic
I would highly recommend an antimetic
I have read so many goodbye threads where the users complained about the taste, spat it out or vomited.

Reactions: rozeske and malevolentdiety
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
You're confusing the fasting regimen with a variant of the AE regimen (so-called Stan's regimen as opposed to STAT). They recommend a minimum of 8 hours fasting. A day is a lot and more than that excessive I think. I think there's a point where excessive fasting is perhaps detrimental to the success of the attempt, based on experiences i have seen shared here, and of course the longer you go without food the more SI is liable to kick in.

• Informative
Reactions: rozeske, divinemistress36, malevolentdiety and 1 other person
C

calm_canine

Jan 7, 2024
You're confusing the fasting regimen with a variant of the AE regimen (so-called Stan's regimen as opposed to STAT). They recommend a minimum of 8 hours fasting. A day is a lot and more than that excessive I think. I think there's a point where excessive fasting is perhaps detrimental to the success of the attempt, based on experiences i have seen shared here, and of course the longer you go without food the more SI is liable to kick in.
Do you think 12 hours would be appropriate?

M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
I would highly recommend an antimetic
I have read so many goodbye threads where the users complained about the taste, spat it out or vomited.
I can't get one because I'm using quietapine which interacts badly with meto. And not well with the others antiemetics. I don't gaf about taste and if I vomit I will take a backup glass.

Reactions: iloverachel
C

calm_canine

Jan 7, 2024
I can't get one because I'm using quietapine which interacts badly with meto. And not well with the others antiemetics. I don't gaf about taste and if I vomit I will take a backup glass.
Could you not skip the quetiapine for a few days?

Reactions: malevolentdiety
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Good to know i dont think i could fast longer than 8 hours

Reactions: karmaisabitch
C

calm_canine

Jan 7, 2024
Of course but my doctor won't subscribe meto because of the bad interaction
oh I see. For that you could always order from an online pharmacy. DIY HRT resources for transgender people often sell other medications, including metoclopramide. That's how I ordered mine.

Reactions: malevolentdiety and divinemistress36
M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
oh I see. For that you could always order from an online pharmacy. DIY HRT resources for transgender people often sell other medications, including metoclopramide. That's how I ordered mine.
Thank you so much ❤️