sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Hey guys, I've been trying to VSED on and off again and I think the fasting has lead to muscle weakness. My arms are hurting and sore. I also just feel kind of weird…

Reactions: Rocinante
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
I dont know what vsed is buuut I do understand a little about fasting, sometimes if you don't give enough calories/food in your body your body can lead to tiredness and weakness because your body has limited amount of energy to spend on keeping your body functioning like usual so then it will start taking the extra fat stored in your body. Then when it runs out of fat to use it starts using your muscles. Fasting isn't inheritly bad it works for some people. I dont fully understand or may of explained wrongly said things, I am not a professional but I think that is what happens.

Reactions: sserafim
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm not doing VSED but I struggle with serious nausea and vomiting. I take an antiemetic to counteract it but it doesn't work very well and the doctor refuses to raise my dosage. For now, its better than before I started taking it but recently I have been feeling very bad and vomiting all food I ate and I'm losing lots of weight now. My muscles do feel weak, I feel so weak and I can barely move.

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Also am not doing VSED but since I am allergic to all foods it´s hard for me to eat large quantities for longer periods of time so currently I have lost a lot of weight I most definitely am under 60kg maybe under 58 but too afraid to look at the scale.

I also notice when I start to lose weight my traps are starting to hurt and feel sore in a weird way they never do when I am at a surplus maybe it´s the same feeling you´re experiencing but for your arms and the caloric deficit also seems to make me feel weird mentally but I noticed I am starting to dream more and my dreams are way more vivid than when I eat at a caloric surplus so that is a good cope.

soybiscuit

soybiscuit

sweet lovely death, im waiting for your breath
Mar 24, 2023
when youre not eating enough energy to fuel your body, it will take the energy from the fat on your body, since its just excess energy stored on your body. but at some point even that fat isnt enough and the body starts eating away at your muscles.
that, combined with nutrient deficiency, makes you fatigued/weak.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Also am not doing VSED but since I am allergic to all foods it´s hard for me to eat large quantities for longer periods of time so currently I have lost a lot of weight I most definitely am under 60kg maybe under 58 but too afraid to look at the scale.

I also notice when I start to lose weight my traps are starting to hurt and feel sore in a weird way they never do when I am at a surplus maybe it´s the same feeling you´re experiencing but for your arms and the caloric deficit also seems to make me feel weird mentally but I noticed I am starting to dream more and my dreams are way more vivid than when I eat at a caloric surplus so that is a good cope.
How are you allergic to all foods? I didn't know this could be possible

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
How are you allergic to all foods? I didn't know this could be possible
I don´t know I wasn´t always, I could still enjoy foods and drink milk and stuff without getting tormented by the reactions back when I was a child and teenager it was only as an adult it started getting worse another reason why adulthood sucks it´s only filled with things that can torment us where the fuck is the joyful things at?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Oh really? It's interesting that you're dreaming more and having vivid dreams. What are they like? And btw can you control them (lucid dream)? I think the fasting is probably wasting away my muscles, my shoulders and legs hurt as well…I also feel really weak and cold. I did eat tho (unfortunately vsed not completed) but I still feel cold and overall just pretty weird.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Oh really? It's interesting that you're dreaming more and having vivid dreams. What are they like? And btw can you control them (lucid dream)? I think the fasting is probably wasting away my muscles, my shoulders and legs hurt as well…I also feel really weak and cold. I did eat tho (unfortunately vsed not completed) but I still feel cold and overall just pretty weird.
I feel like my muscles are wasting away so fast if I don´t eat enough it sucks too much effort to maintain.

The dreams are very vivid to the point I can even feel the things I touch and I had a very vivid one tonight too and it´s been I think 4 days in a row now I usually never get more than 3 days in a row when I have vivid dreams and it can be far between those periods and no they´re not lucid I at one time practiced it but didn´t have the energy to follow through with all the steps and still doubt if it is actually possible to be able to fully control the dreams though many people swear by it and there are even forums dedicated to it so it´s probably real. I think that would be the best cope for suicidal people to look forward to going to bed each night living the dream life we always wanted at least 1/3 of the day was worth living I maybe should try getting into it again because it wouldn´t just make life a little better it would feel amazing to master lucid dreaming.