S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
I don't have meto or anything else, so I intend on fasting, but I'd need to do it for 24-48 hours. This is really hard for me, I tried it and most I last is 12-14 hours.

I guess I will just try for 12-14 hours and then take SN...

Edit: I've learned that 8hour fasting is perfectly fine and actually much more realistic. This makes it a lot easier. (I read in numerous threads before and guides that 24-48 was the 'regime', thanks for the clarifications <3 )

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
where did you read that you have to fast that long? you only need to fast 8 hours

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, Jumper Geo, adam and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, it would be very hard for me too but I think you only need about 8 hours.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and sephlove
azazel_djinn

azazel_djinn

May 13, 2021
I've seen people suggesting fasting for 24+h, but wouldn't it cause stomach acid issues if you fast for too long?

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, LastFlowers and sephlove
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
Fasting isn't that hard. At least not for me. I fast about 20 hours every day. I even fasted for 24 hours some time ago, because I was so lazy to do anything and I wasn't even hungry lol.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, nopointofliving, adam and 1 other person
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
I would say that fasting longer than 8 hours wouldn't give much additional benefits.

Consider anesthesiologists. When you have morning surgery, they ask you not to eat anything past midnight. Even for 8am surgeries. This is due to the risk of vomiting and aspiration.

If 8 hours are good enough for doctors, hospitals, lawyers, and insurance companies, I think 8 hours will be good enough for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: quiet.rabbit, Carrotcake, dying in a-minor and 2 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
A long period of sleep could also take up most of the time you need to fast, depending on your planned timing for ingesting the SN. Would that help?
Personally I am more concerned with it just getting the job done, after reading the post about that one member (Lou) waking up after having done the regimen.
I'm also wondering just how bad the nausea really is, for instance, is it as bad as taking zinc on an empty stomach? Because I can usually hold things down, but I have had a couple recent instances of puking after taking zinc.

Reactions: sephlove
S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
Thank you! I read that 24-48 hours was recommended and always thought that was the ideal.

Hearing that 8 hours is good enough makes me feel a lot better.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and LastFlowers
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Forget that.
When my tours over, 8-10h fast then straight up necking SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
A long period of sleep could also take up most of the time you need to fast, depending on your planned timing for ingesting the SN. Would that help?
Personally I am more concerned with it just getting the job done, after reading the post about that one member (Lou) waking up after having done the regimen.
I'm also wondering just how bad the nausea really is, for instance, is it as bad as taking zinc on an empty stomach? Because I can usually hold things down, but I have had a couple recent instances of puking after taking zinc.
Waking up after going unconscious from drinking the sn?

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Please know that I'm saying my own intentions, observations, and opinions. I'm not recommending anyone to do anything.

With that being said, I plan on 'warming up' to SN by practicing with regular salt water. It might turn me off completely, or perhaps train me not to throw up salty liquids.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Please know that I'm saying my own intentions, observations, and opinions. I'm not recommending anyone to do anything.

With that being said, I plan on 'warming up' to SN by practicing with regular salt water. It might turn me off completely, or perhaps train me not to throw up salty liquids.
I tried with 25g salt in water. I don't think it's the same. The taste was not that nice but I never felt like throwing up.

SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
Indeed it is. I'm a fat fuck and I'm only going to fast for 4 hours. This shit better work!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and nopointofliving
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Even though I'm pretty fat I can forgo eating any food for like 14 hours if I'm distracted enough unfortunately I can't say the same for water. That's gonna be the hardest thing to avoid in the hours leading up to taking the SN

unperson

unperson

nontitle
May 8, 2021
Even though I'm pretty fat I can forgo eating any food for like 14 hours if I'm distracted enough unfortunately I can't say the same for water. That's gonna be the hardest thing to avoid in the hours leading up to taking the SN
Adhd..?

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Fasting for me is easy. Most of these days I only eat 1 meal per day. There were some days I was so depressed that I didn't eat anything for 24 hours.

Reactions: Dymming Star6
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
Perhaps you can try to sleep while you're fasting to speed up the time.