• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hofmann43

Hofmann43

Oct 3, 2020
Hey, is it useful to fast if you plan to do a CTB by opioids instead of SN? I am not quite sure about that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: purplesmoothie, Homecoming, Hopeindeath! and 1 other person
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
i rly wonder aswell. i was going tonise SN but i got prescribed morphone, which i guess is better

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Hey, is it useful to fast if you plan to do a CTB by opioids instead of SN? I am not quite sure about that.

Are you going to take them orally? no it doesn't matter. to be on a safer side you can plug them rectally. This also will help to avoid vomiting. large doses of opioids can make you puke.

Reactions: Meditation guide, LittleJem, Ἡγησίας and 2 others
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Are you going to take them orally? no it doesn't matter. to be on a safer side you can plug them rectally. This also will help to avoid vomiting. large doses of opioids can make you puke.
what about snorting? i rly wonder

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
wonder why its never discussed. maybe its very hard on the nose to snort it
Are you talking about recreational use or in order to use it to CTB?
I don't know about the potency of morphine, but heroin is much more potent than morphine and you will need at least 1g of pure H to kill you. People here are trying to CTB with 4g of H, just because the street quality is around 50-60%.
No let's say if H is 4 times more potent than morphine, then in order to CTB you'll need around 8-10G.
I can snort around 1-2g of stuff I've done that, but I'm pretty sure that snorting 10g would be nearly impossible. You also need to keep in mind that after a while mucous membrane becomes insensible to the drug.

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem and purplesmoothie
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I don't know about the potency of morphine, but heroin is much more potent than morphine and you will need at least 1g of pure H to kill you. People here are trying to CTB with 4g of H, just because the street quality is around 50-60%.
No let's say if H is 4 times more potent than morphine, then in order to CTB you'll need around 8-10G.
I can snort around 1-2g of stuff I've done that, but I'm pretty sure that snorting 10g would be nearly impossible. You also need to keep in mind that after a while mucous membrane becomes insensible to the drug.
very interesting information, thx. then probably my my mst continus (morphine) 30mgx60 isnt as valuable for ctb as i thought it was

Reactions: purplesmoothie
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
If you don't mind answering, idk how it goes in different countries but in here in UK they're selling it by bags, i know that 1 bag is enough for 3 ppl to get high, i've got 8 of them, woukd u say from experience it'll be enougb to kill me if i IV in a hotel? The dealer said it's strong and i've got reasons to trust him...

Reactions: Rn110bg101 and purplesmoothie
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
If you don't mind answering, idk how it goes in different countries but in here in UK they're selling it by bags, i know that 1 bag is enough for 3 ppl to get high, i've got 8 of them, woukd u say from experience it'll be enougb to kill me if i IV in a hotel? The dealer said it's strong and i've got reasons to trust him...

Hard to tell. It all depends on quantity and quality.
If he says that 1 bag is enough for 3 ppl then there's probably 0,25g in a bag. If you've got 8 of them, then it's 2g. If it's pure H, then IV will definately kill you.
Can you get pocket scales? like MH-200

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
Hard to tell. It all depends on quantity and quality.
If he says that 1 bag is enough for 3 ppl then there's probably 0,25g in a bag. If you've got 8 of them, then it's 2g. If it's pure H, then IV will definately kill you.
Can you get pocket scales? like MH-200
I can't :/:/ i can post a picture with some measurent volume-wise... and i also wander whether it ages, chemically. I've got it 2-3 weeks ago and i'm waiting til halloween.
I'm thinking maybe safest to just get 3 more bags, just in case..

Last edited:
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
I can't :/:/ i can post a picture with some measurent volume-wise... and i also wander whether it ages, chemically. I've got it 2-3 weeks ago and i'm waiting til halloween.
I'm thinking maybe safest to just get 3 more bags, just in case..

It ages, but it takes years
You can snort a line to see if it's potent. Better do it in the evening, causes it makes you sleepy.

Last edited:
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
It ages, but it takes years
You can snort a line to see if it's potent. Better do it in the evening, causes it makes you sleepy.
I'm not sure if u can realistically judge the quantity from that picture...
It's a 2 ml syrringe, it rolled off a bit..

Attachments

• 20201013_155626.jpg
    20201013_155626.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 40
Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
did you go street dealer?

would you need to use an 1 1/4 " pin to do it IV or could you use an insulin needle? or are you going to use 1 1/4" so it goes in easier?

I've done plenty of IM injections, not sure how to do IV. but i know to aspirate so i would know i was in a vein, can't be that hard surely if you have 'virgin' veins??

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020

would you need to use an 1 1/4 " pin to do it IV or could you use an insulin needle? or are you going to use 1 1/4" so it goes in easier?

I've done plenty of IM injections, not sure how to do IV. but i know to aspirate so i would know i was in a vein, can't be that hard surely if you have 'virgin' veins??
I'll use the bigger needle so it goes in quiickly and i dont pass out half way... virgin veins xpxpxp?
I guess i can practice with water?
Mineral water should be fine...
I also wonder if i should put a bag on my head just in case...

By aspirate you mean draw bloodl?

Last edited:
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
It's a 2 ml syrringe, it rolled off a bit..

ok, it looks like 1.5g to me. it's hard to tell. 1ml of water = 1g.

PS: if you gonna practice with water, use only saline solution for infusions. you should be able to get it in your local pharmacy.
DO NOT use mineral water! or any sparkling water! or anything that is not meant for infusions for that matter.

PPS: when you'll be setting up your rig make sure that things will carry on smoothly when you pass out. and you will pass out very quickly (in a minute or so) when H gets into your system. when I ODed it took me about 40-60 seconds to pass out. The stuff was pure, but it was back in 90s, when H was still good. Judging by the looks of it, the stuff you have is most likely Afghan brown. It's supposed to be 70% pure. but again it could be sugar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight and Meditation guide
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
While it is true that street heroin is of questionable purity, heroin IV is 3x more potent than morphine. The rest of your post/assumptions are just not grounded in fact and frankly bad information.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I'll use the bigger needle so it goes in quiickly and i dont pass out half way... virgin veins xpxpxp?
I guess i can practice with water?
Mineral water should be fine...
I also wonder if i should put a bag on my head just in case...

By aspirate you mean draw bloodl?

by virgin veins i meant like heavy heroin users sometimes have problems finding a vein. whereas i have never used it so i guess it wouldn't be hard to hit a vein.

yes i would aspirate , so that i knew i was in the right place .......in a vein.

are you planning on using a 'drip' IV system?

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
by virgin veins i meant like heavy heroin users sometimes have problems finding a vein. whereas i have never used it so i guess it wouldn't be hard to hit a vein.

yes i would aspirate , so that i knew i was in the right place .......in a vein.

are you planning on using a 'drip' IV system?
Whats a drip IV system?

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Whats a drip IV system?

I've attached the example. I frankly thought that all the time we were tlking about the IV system. If you gonna just inject it with syringe, then it's whole other deal

Attachments

• iv.jpg
    iv.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I've attached the example. I frankly thought that all the time we were tlking about the IV system. If you gonna just inject it with syringe, then it's whole other deal

I got confused as i noticed we were talking IV, then i saw the 2ml syringe and 1 1/4 pin in the pic. so i assumed they were using that!?!?!?!

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
he needs to clarify that. he won't be able to shoot 2g in one go. I'm honestly not sure if its even possible. probably with 30cc syringe, but I'm not sure if you could keep conscious in the process

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
@checkouttime @yetme ... yes, sorry, they keep on calling it iv in here, but it's basically just a syrringe, and yes, i can fit everything into the syrringe fortunately, and also YES i would need to be extremely quick, taht's one of my concerns. At the end i've decided to put a band around my nose and lips, so that i can suffocate if i pass out too fast, do you guys see any problem with that? Pls let me know if you do, i LEGIT want to die, asap. Or perhaps hanging? meaning the moment i pass out i fall off the chair and hang? It's too fucking complicated to die, WAY too complicated. If i fail i'm going straight to beachy head and leave an ugly traumatising corpse. It's she btw, and thank you for your help♡

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
@checkouttime @yetme ... yes, sorry, they keep on calling it iv in here, but it's basically just a syrringe, and yes, i can fit everything into the syrringe fortunately, and also YES i would need to be extremely quick, taht's one of my concerns. At the end i've decided to put a band around my nose and lips, so that i can suffocate if i pass out too fast, do you guys see any problem with that? Pls let me know if you do, i LEGIT want to die, asap. Or perhaps hanging? meaning the moment i pass out i fall off the chair and hang? It's too fucking complicated to die, WAY too complicated. If i fail i'm going straight to beachy head and leave an ugly traumatising corpse. It's she btw, and thank you for your help♡

I think you need to focus on ONE method and make it right. The amount of H you have will difinately be enough to CTB. You just need to make sure it 100% gets into your system. There are basicly 2 options here 1) shoot it all up in one go with a big enough syringe. Probably something around 20-30ml will be enough 2) use IV system. you need to practice with it. In any case you will need to make sure that you can hit the vein.

• Love
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I'm not an expert with the whole heroin thing, i know about injecting though. i have seen addicts injecting the heroin using an insulin needle and they have nodded off while injecting. that it is obviousley someone who has a high tolerance, but obviously these people with a high tolerance can still overdose this way. using the IV method you would obviously be able to get alot more of the H into the system as it would continue after you pass out.

that 2.5ml syringe and the 1 1/4 syringe, would be a hell of alot easier to inject with( inject alot more) than a insulin needle though. i'm not sure on how you mix heroin though and how many ml you end up with for how many grams you have?

Last edited:
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
I'm not an expert with the whole heroin thing, i know about injecting though. i have seen addicts injecting the heroin using an insulin needle and they have nodded off while injecting. that it is obviousley someone who has a high tolerance, but obviously these people with a high tolerance can still overdose this way. using the IV method you would obviously be able to get alot more of the H into the system as it would continue after you pass out.

that 2.5ml syringe and the 1 1/4 syringe, would be a hell of alot easier to inject with( inject alot more) than a insulin needle though. i'm not sure on how you mix heroin though and how many ml you end up with for how many grams you have?
I have no idea how much it'll be when i mix it, but i presume not more than 2x the volume i have now. I will try to make it as strong as possble, so least amount of water, so hopefully i won't pass out right away. With IV, idk i have no idea where to get it..

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I have no idea how much it'll be when i mix it, but i presume not more than 2x the volume i have now. I will try to make it as strong as possble, so least amount of water, so hopefully i won't pass out right away. With IV, idk i have no idea where to get it..

I'm not sure on the IV thing. its a different type of needle than the one you posted. it has the function so the blood doesn't come out when inserted. i have seen other members post about Iv,so don't know if they know where to get them. an insulin needle is very small at the end. it will only hold 1/3rd of the syringe you have posted and would be alot slower to inject the substance. i'm not sure how easy it is to hit a vein with the bigger gauge needles than an insulin pin. you would definitely need practice i imagine.