• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Aubrey

Jan 24, 2021
So I live in a dorm and im wondering what the quickest way for a successful S and what would be the best location.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lessthanperfect, Thinking and KleinerWolf
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
All you can eat sushi with ill-prepared Fugu?

• Love
Reactions: SkarletWitch, wordsonscreen and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
So I live in a dorm and im wondering what the quickest way for a successful S and what would be the best location.
You must take the time to research which method is best for you. We can't advise you, you've only recently joined the site, and you sound as though you are a minor who shouldn't even be here.

Reactions: SkarletWitch, sourpink, justpeachy and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I thought fugu fish poisoning supposed to be painful and not that fast.
I'm not sure.
Had to Google it. 6 hours till death is the usual time. Massive diarrhea, stomach cramps, and internal asphyxiation are the symptoms that lead to death. Panicking also increases your pain.

Reactions: lessthanperfect and Aubrey
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
You should look at the research section. Nobody will give you advice here. It is not the point of the forum and actually one of the rules that we cannot give advice. This is a deeply personal choice and you need to be the one to do the research and decide what might be right for you. If you aren't willing to do that, then maybe this isn't the right path for you.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, SkarletWitch, sourpink and 1 other person
A

Aubrey

Jan 24, 2021
You must take the time to research which method is best for you. We can't advise you, you've only recently joined the site, and you sound as though you are a minor who shouldn't even be here.
I'm not a minor tho
I'm 20

Reactions: blue and happylilsht
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I'm not a minor tho

I'm 20
Even so, you need to do your own research - only you know your own situation and what is available for you.
Have you talked to a professional about your suicidal ideation? You're very young - have you sought some help?

• Love
Reactions: blue and Pen>Sword
A

Aubrey

Jan 24, 2021
Even so, you need to do your own research - only you know your own situation and what is available for you.
Have you talked to a professional about your suicidal ideation? You're very young - have you sought some help?
Do you know where the research page is by chance on here ( I keep hearing about it) ? And yea i have talked to someone but if you say your acting on it they can send u to the mental hospital. I have tried oding before but last time I was caught since I was at home. Since I'm in college I have more chance of going somewhere and it being successful since my parents aren't here with me. I mean its just im getting so sick and tired of feeling alone and therapy hasn't helped ive always not felt like I've belonged. It just gets to a point where I can't take it and I just don't wanna be here any longer. Even doing simple tasks is extremely hard without me not feeling constant mental pain all the time. The only hope I have is my bf but he lives a long way a way from me so does my family so it doesn't help.

• Hugs
Reactions: lessthanperfect, blue and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
@justpeachy could you share the link to the Suicide Resources page for Sushi please? I don't know how to do it. Thank you :)
Do you know where the research page is by chance on here ( I keep hearing about it) ? And yea i have talked to someone but if you say your acting on it they can send u to the mental hospital. I have tried oding before but last time I was caught since I was at home. Since I'm in college I have more chance of going somewhere and it being successful since my parents aren't here with me. I mean its just im getting so sick and tired of feeling alone and therapy hasn't helped ive always not felt like I've belonged. It just gets to a point where I can't take it and I just don't wanna be here any longer. Even doing simple tasks is extremely hard without me not feeling constant mental pain all the time. The only hope I have is my bf but he lives a long way a way from me so does my family so it doesn't help.
I'm so sorry you feel that the only way forward is to end your life :( Sending hugs

Reactions: lessthanperfect
SkarletWitch

SkarletWitch

Dec 28, 2020
I suggest you to stay with us on this forum a little longer while you do your research. Maybe community here will cheer you up somehow. Have you seen off topic threads? There are some forum games and casual topics, maybe check 'recovery' part you may find something useful there.

If you want to just to tell somebody what troubles you, we are always here to listen :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: blue and x~Sophia~x
D

Deleted member 22693

terry williams
Oct 9, 2020
Well said I want to ask this too as I am looking up the least painful way to exit this shitshow any suggestions people's I second the op question, as getting desperate any lethal drugs you can reccomend that are easy access as getting hold of anything like sodium nitrite in the uk is hella difficult,

Reactions: lessthanperfect and blue
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
I
Well said I want to ask this too as I am looking up the least painful way to exit this shitshow any suggestions people's I second the op question, as getting desperate any lethal drugs you can reccomend that are easy access as getting hold of anything like sodium nitrite in the uk is hella difficult,
It is against the rules (you should have read them when you joined as you accepted the terms of service) to give advice. Nobody here will tell you this information as it's not the point of this forum and its against the rules and illegal in many countries. Plus the cops are all over this forum right now so if you are using a real pic of yourself in your user pic you may want to remove it asap as ppl are literally having detectives show up at their homes. You can find any answers to the questions you have in the resources section. I suggest you maybe go through that section really well then if you have questions, make a post.
@justpeachy could you share the link to the Suicide Resources page for Sushi please? I don't know how to do it. Thank you :)

I'm so sorry you feel that the only way forward is to end your life :( Sending hugs
They just need to click forums, suicide discussion, then resources. @Sushi

Last edited:
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
JigsawFeelin

JigsawFeelin

Student
May 31, 2020
Seek help from your university's mental health team. If you're in dorms, they're obligated to help you, and you're clearly in great crisis, for which I'm sorry.
The best thing to do here, as you're new, is relax into the forum. It's really not, as you can see from the post numbers of users, somewhere 500 people pop up every day, ask how, and then commit suicide. This is a community of people who've thought about it for months and years, not necessarily (although sometimes) people desperate to go THIS VERY SECOND.
You'll find the conversations engaging, the offtopic is nice and chill and a forum that's as openminded as they come.
and if you do decide to go through with it you can do so with plenty of research under your belt. This is a fantastic place to be if you're suicidal, you'll find a supportive community. Welcome and be safe tonight- stick a favourite TV show on, burn some candles, feel good that you've joined somewhere that understands your struggles. You might even find yourself deciding to leave, to pursue your life, finish your degree, go where it takes you. So many possibilities, but no one will tell you how or if to go.

• Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x