• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SoulofSteel

SoulofSteel

Nov 20, 2023
Lately I've been getting worse and seriously contemplating attempting.

I don't have many options and since I live with my family, it would neee to be fairly quick in order to prevent a saving attempt from being successful. I am trying to get hold of SN but no luck. What are my best options here?

• Love
Reactions: Zany, sserafim and maidens
Zany

Zany

scaredy-cat
Jan 31, 2024
I'm not sure, but fast and gore-free might be somewhat mutually exclusive. the fastest way I can think of leaving your life and jumping, though it's not gore-free of course. it has a high success rate from sufficient height, so if it's available to you, it might be worth it. for gore-free you'd have to look into something chemical, like SN or CO. CO could be an option, but you'd need a private space, since it can be dangerous for others around you. honestly, I think it might be useful for you if you found a good place to ctb where you're sure you wouldn't get caught and then see if you can find a good method. It's also always worth it to take a peek at the methods megathreads. At the end of the day, you should do what you think is best of course.

Reactions: SoulofSteel
spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
Lately I've been getting worse and seriously contemplating attempting.

I don't have many options and since I live with my family, it would neee to be fairly quick in order to prevent a saving attempt from being successful. I am trying to get hold of SN but no luck. What are my best options here?
Hanging, exit bag, overdose, drowning, electric etc.