L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
What's your favorite fast food place and what do you usually get?

I usually don't eat too much fat food anymore because it's so expensive but I love McDonald's fries. The fried zucchini at Carl's are good. The smoked brisket at Arby's isn't too bad either. I have tried some if the non meat options and I have to say the impossible burger from Burger king isn't too bad.

Reactions: CameronFrye and NearlyIrrelevantCake
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I had a shamrock shake from McDonald's yesterday and it was really good.

Reactions: CameronFrye and Manaaja
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
McDonald's has the best fries, hands-down. They also have my favorite fast food poutine because their fries are my favorite.

For burgers, I usually prefer Wendy's. I actually just got home and am eating a Baconator--my favorite burger of all time.

Reactions: CameronFrye and genericuser
S

ShadowsFall

Lost and forgotten
Jul 15, 2021
Arby's... Usually I get 2 double beef and cheddar sandwiches, with medium curly fies and a coke. 3 pepper sauce on the side. If they currently have them available, I will also get a few double chocolate chip cookies.

Reactions: CameronFrye and genericuser
genericuser

genericuser

Student
Feb 9, 2022
I'm a big breakfast person and love sausage egg mcmuffins from Mcdonalds

Reactions: CameronFrye
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
Shake Shack - it satisfies multiple tastes. I love that I can get a cheeseburger, a fried chicken sandwich, milkshakes, and crinkle fries with melted cheese.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and CameronFrye
sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
my current obsession is taco bell & my fav thing to get is the Gordita crunch! I'm looking forward to trying their vegetarian options soon.

• Love
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I was a fast food addict for years. I was eating at least 3 takeaways a week and ordering from the JustEat website. I got really fat lol. I guess it is called comfort eating. My favourite food was the Turkish Kebabs with hot chilli sauce

CameronFrye

CameronFrye

There’s nothing there
Feb 20, 2022
Taco Bell! I love so many things on the menu. Crunchwrap, Chalupa, Beefy 5-Layer burrito, cheesy potatoes, and the seasonal specials that always change. Nacho fries just came back on the menu and I'm excited to have those again. Honestly I don't even think Taco Bell is that great, but it's become a tradition with me and my younger brother to blast music in the car, pick up some Taco Bell, and then smoke some weed and watch a movie or show together when we get the chance. It's one of the few things that I look forward to.

N

NickiStix

Dec 13, 2021
Five guys bacon cheeseburger with mushrooms, onions, peppers, lettuce and tomato and a side of fries. :)

Damn. This post is making me hungry now.

Last edited: