fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
I want a method fast and not painful. Please don't come talk about SN.

Reactions: Salt, LifeSucks39 and Superdeterminist
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
N,or innert gas

Reactions: DeadButDreaming, WearyOfStruggling and Spitfire
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Fast and no pain can only be achieved with a team of doctors.
We all want it like that but unfortunately it's unrealistic

Reactions: Salt, LifeSucks39, Deleted member 18655 and 3 others
T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I want a method fast and not painful. Please don't come talk about SN.
I want to preface this by saying I'm not trying to condescend to you, it can be hard to interpret tone in a message so I want you to know this comes from a sincere place.
This is clearly very rushed. You just made this account, you haven't even looked at the resource page, which lists a multitude of options and includes how assessments of the pain and time frame involved.
People are here to help, but sometimes help means being honest enough to give you a real answer even if you won't like it. There is nothing that is truly fast and painless that isn't done by a physician.
If you are trying to rush the process and more focused on comfort than results then you aren't really going to make any progress. There will be discomfort, that inevitable. Take your time, do your research, figure out what your priorities actually would be. If you really can't accept any physical pain and expect something instant you probably don't want to die you want a solution to a very overwhelming problem you are facing. CTB might be the solution, but you have to be realistic about it and approach it realizing that it has limitations too.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sunburst, Hyperbunny, lobster salad and 3 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Inert gas method should be very fast and pain free. It requires some knowledge to properly set up the equipment.

CO poisoning might take a little longer. It would be like falling asleep and is not known to be a painful process.

If these methods are not properly carried out brain damage is the risk.

If you fail, you may find you no longer have the ability to control your muscles, or make normal purposeful movements of any kind for the rest of your life, among other things.

fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
C
I want to preface this by saying I'm not trying to condescend to you, it can be hard to interpret tone in a message so I want you to know this comes from a sincere place.
This is clearly very rushed. You just made this account, you haven't even looked at the resource page, which lists a multitude of options and includes how assessments of the pain and time frame involved.
People are here to help, but sometimes help means being honest enough to give you a real answer even if you won't like it. There is nothing that is truly fast and painless that isn't done by a physician.
If you are trying to rush the process and more focused on comfort than results then you aren't really going to make any progress. There will be discomfort, that inevitable. Take your time, do your research, figure out what your priorities actually would be. If you really can't accept any physical pain and expect something instant you probably don't want to die you want a solution to a very overwhelming problem you are facing. CTB might be the solution, but you have to be realistic about it and approach it realizing that it has limitations too.
CTB? Well, everyone want die for one reason, anyway I want to die. Feel days ago I was very calm but because my narcissistic mother and my punishmentday (birthday), I'm nervous and maybe I sound more desperate than I'm. I would love that had a doctor or even a veterinary here.

T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
C

CTB? Well, everyone want die for one reason, anyway I want to die. Feel days ago I was very calm but because my narcissistic mother and my punishmentday (birthday), I'm nervous and maybe I sound more desperate than I'm. I would love that had a doctor or even a veterinary here.
Any effective plan will take time and effort and we can't guarantee it will be done before your birthday. Even if we could I want to repeat that this is a decision you should make from the most clear head space possible. Your behavior is showing that this is sudden. If you think through what an actual plan would look like and still want to do it then maybe it's the right decision but I am not comfortable selling you a lie. You can't just snap your fingers out of existence, a failed attempt has very severe consequences. You need to take you time, read the resources people have compiled. Anything you do in the head space you are in now probably won't kill you and definitely won't be painless. Please educate yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, WearyOfStruggling, Spitfire and 1 other person
fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
[QUOTE = "Spitfire, postagem: 871028, membro: 17508"]
O método do gás inerte deve ser muito rápido e indolor. Requer algum conhecimento para configurar corretamente o equipamento.

O envenenamento por CO pode demorar um pouco mais. Seria como adormecer e não é conhecido por ser um processo doloroso.

Se esses métodos não forem realizados de maneira adequada, existe o risco de lesão cerebral.

Se falhar, poderá descobrir que não tem mais a capacidade de controlar os músculos ou de fazer movimentos normais e intencionais de qualquer tipo pelo resto da vida, entre outras coisas.
[/CITAR]
Ho
Any effective plan will take time and effort and we can't guarantee it will be done before your birthday. Even if we could I want to repeat that this is a decision you should make from the most clear head space possible. Your behavior is showing that this is sudden. If you think through what an actual plan would look like and still want to do it then maybe it's the right decision but I am not comfortable selling you a lie. You can't just snap your fingers out of existence, a failed attempt has very severe consequences. You need to take you time, read the resources people have compiled. Anything you do in the head space you are in now probably won't kill you and definitely won't be painless. Please educate yourself.
I promise search and be calm as possible for it. Nothing will change my mind anymore, I want to die.
Thank you so much. How is there right way to do?

Last edited: