• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
Everyday were coming up with ways to improve or make it easier to CTB... Cant get a hold of Gas Canisters??? Well boy do i have the solution for that!!!

I think the insomnia is getting to me today, but i its a Fart-Exit-Bag...

Even tho it would be EXTREMELY unpleasant theoretically it should work, the methane build up would put you to sleep and kill you....

Thoughts...

Reactions: Cookiedough8956 and Meretlein
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Everyday were coming up with ways to improve or make it easier to CTB... Cant get a hold of Gas Canisters??? Well boy do i have the solution for that!!!

Even tho it would be EXTREMELY unpleasant theoretically it should work, the methane build up would put you to sleep and kill you....

Thoughts...
Is this serious or are you bull shitting?

Reactions: English_Rose
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019

Thoughts...
I think this probably would be a big fail, assuming You'd have to produce a large amount of "gas" to which would expel before the next load of gas came! deeming it a total failure. And whoever is gonna want to die of farts in a bag...Yuk lol

Last edited:
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
I think this probably would be a big fail, assuming You'd have to produce a large amount of "gas" to which would expel before the next load of gas came! deeming it a total failure. And whoever is gonna want to die by farts..Yuk
Just go eat at Taco-bell and watch the flatulence escape naturaly...

English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
Just go eat at Taco-bell and watch the flatulence escape naturaly...
I'm from England, so we don't have Taco-Bell, but I shall take you're word for it..

Reactions: Its911
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Imagine the last thing you smell on this earth is the smell of farts.

Reactions: Feline and Its911
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Reactions: Meretlein, Its911 and English_Rose
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
Imagine the last thing you smell on this earth is the smell of farts.
It would be hilarious to see this set up tho, the gas line pluged up the butt, omg lol

Reactions: Meretlein
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Why not? I am fetishist of female farts.

Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
Why not? I am fetishist of female farts.
Are you willing to post that in the Partner's Forum?

Would you Post:

Seeking female partner to Fart through a tube into my one of a kind Fart Exit-Bag.

Reactions: Feline and Kikoo Loool
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Lmao! That would be a pretty disgusting way to go..even more , i feel bad for the person who finds that. The smell would horrify more than the dead body

Reactions: Feline, Meretlein, Kikoo Loool and 1 other person
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Are you willing to post that in the Partner's Forum?

Would you Post:

Seeking female partner to Fart through a tube into my one of a kind Fart Exit-Bag.

If only I had one chance to find such a partner!

Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
Lmao! That would be a pretty disgusting way to go..even more , i feel bad for the person who finds that. The smell would horrify more than the dead body
Yea but @Kikoo Loool face would have a giant grin from side to side... They would know he didnt just go peacefully he whent in a cloud of ....euphoria?

Reactions: Cookiedough8956
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Yea but @Kikoo Loool face would have a giant grin from side to side... They would know he didnt just go peacefully he whent in a cloud of ....euphoria?

well! That's even more interesting of a sight.

wouldn't it be @Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Alas, this is just fantasy...

Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
Nahhh
Your outta luck in this one
:blarg:
Come onnnn @Cookiedough8956 dont do the man like that... Hes in pain, hes suffering what kind of human being would let another continue to suffer when you have the solution!!!

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Come onnnn @Cookiedough8956 dont do the man like that... Hes in pain, hes suffering what kind of human being would let another continue to suffer when you have the solution!!!

They are precious, so precious that no one gets them xD
Ill put a fart bomb in ur bag and a note saying: a gift from @Cookiedough8956
See? Solution lol

English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
In England we have a spray that you use before taking a dump! It's called VIP-POO and it's supposed to make your shit smell like roses, so the bathroom doesn't smell for the next visitor.. So you could just spray the exit bag with VIP POO, problem solved with the stench LMAO

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
In England we have a spray that you use before taking a dump! It's called VIP-POO and it's supposed to make your shit smell like roses, so the bathroom doesn't smell for the next visitor.. So you could just spray the exit bag with VIP POO, problem solved with the stench

Oh!! We have another thing called
"Poopurrii" or something like that xD

Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
In England we have a spray that you use before taking a dump! It's called VIP-POO and it's supposed to make your shit smell like roses, so the bathroom doesn't smell for the next visitor.. So you could just spray the exit bag with VIP POO, problem solved with the stench
Thank you for that verrry valuable contribution!!! This is starting to sound like a plan baby!!!