R

Rezzienator

Feb 12, 2022
How would your life be, and what would life look like for you, if you could have it any way that you wanted it to be from this instance on in an instance?

• Informative
Reactions: TheSoulless and waitingforrest
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Ignoring having superpowers or being a vampire, and just sticking to more realistic dreams...

1. (Actually possible) - Win the lottery. Not some crazy amount, even $10M clear would be enough. I would make sure a few special people don't have to worry about money again. I would use the rest to travel and party for about 2 years, then ctb.

2. (Not possible) - have my body become 21 years old again. This would be great because I already finished school and have a good job. I would work hard and play hard for a while, then CTB when I would be around 30 physically.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheSoulless, Rezzienator and waitingforrest
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
It's kind of sad that the first things I think aren't things like buying a new sportscar but more like, "I would be able to afford the healthcare services I'm not getting right now, and maybe I could try making friends by going back to school!"

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheSoulless, Rezzienator and waitingforrest
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
It's kind of sad that the first things I think aren't things like buying a new sportscar but more like, "I would be able to afford the healthcare services I'm not getting right now, and maybe I could try making friends by going back to school!"
If we're talking fantasy, why not just go with you don't have any health problems, are attractive, a genius, and social. Covers 100% of what would make you happy :)

Edit: I'm not saying you're unattractive. Just would make it easier to make friends.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheSoulless, Rezzienator and Nolan96
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would just choose death, I do not want any kind of life at all. Life does not interest me. Nothing would ever make me want to live. I prefer the sound of non existence, I would like to just peacefully pass away.

Reactions: demuic
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I'd live in a different country, speak the language fluently, have a well-paying job in IT and that will have reasonable hours instead of working 80 hours per week or more like I do now. I would reconnect with my childhood friend that is also now in that country and we wiil be really good close friends and would hang out together. Also I'd probably be good-looking, no idea what I need it for but it's a fantasy so why not. I'd be able to take a vacation and travel in Europe, and to go to restaraunts and movies and concerts on weekends. Maybe finally see the ocean.