TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Does anyone else do these in order to cope? I don't know what I would have done if not for these things that are the only things that bring me warmth and enjoynment, at least temporarily. Since I'm not wanted anywhere, fantasizing is the only thing I can do in order to not completely go insane. After the breakdown I had last night I automatically started to fantasize. About love, affection. I find myself fantasizing about him messaging me back and continue being best friends and I can't tell more cause it's honestly pathetic and embarassing. I know I'm a loser but there's nothing much to do about it. Been doing this since I was 13 I think.

• Hugs
Reactions: kurisutinabestgirl, Hemlock, Scribble Fan and 1 other person
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I've been fantasizing all day about a future away from this damn hell where I don't have to deal with these demons, I've been doing this since I was 12 years old

O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
In my darkest times I lived in a fantasy world in my head. Your post is very relatable. As part of my mental health work I have been encouraged to focus on the present moment and avoiding dissociating into my head. But I used to live more in day dreams than in real life. They were chronic and pretty narcissistic if I'm honest.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Does anyone else do these in order to cope?

Of course. All the time. ALL the time. My brain is always at least a little high on sexual fantasies. I have no idea how I manage to be as productive as I apparently am, I honestly don't remember what boring shit I spent half the day yesterday translating & what I talked about with a couple of colleagues. Everything except the nasty flashbacks, the pics of naked dudes I masturbated to & my bf's face, dick & butt is a blur.

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Daydreaming takes up a good portion of my day, I like to daydream that I'm a composer with friends and a girlfriend. Basically my dream life.

• Love
Reactions: yive and LonelyBrazilian
LonelyBrazilian

LonelyBrazilian

Just a boring guy.
Oct 21, 2021
I daydream practically all day. Sometimes I imagine myself being a basketball player, sometimes i imagine myself having a gf and a friend, sometimes I imagine myself creating a post-rock, metal or shoegaze album.

Reactions: Scribble Fan
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I fantasize about falling asleep and never waking again. Daydreaming about no longer being alive can be comforting. Once I am dead I will not have to deal with this life anymore and I will be at peace.

AhogeSuspension

AhogeSuspension

ROTTING OTAKU
Sep 7, 2021

I am mostly daydreaming, like unhealthily too much. Link related

cloudnone

cloudnone

So Scribble Me Out
Jan 14, 2020
Daydreaming? I guess so. Mostly about the endless possibilities that I could show people, if only they'd give me a chance.