• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
Are there any famous suicides (suicides by someone famous OR well-known suicides) that hit you hard? Gotta be Chester Bennington for me, or Sulli.

Reactions: heavyeyes
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
For me it was the YouTuber Etika. I still think a lot about how every Smash Ultimate DLC character that was announced after he died was someone he would have been really excited over. I don't want to die with such missed hype in my regrets but I know if I was in his situation getting relentlessly bullied by his own streaming audience I probably would have done it too.

Reactions: EmmaQanbana and astr4
emptyenvelopes

emptyenvelopes

Jun 15, 2024
Robin Williams. How he could have those thoughts while also devoting his whole life to a career that focuses on making others laugh was shocking.

Reactions: lacrimosa, ConfusedClouds, heavyeyes and 1 other person
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Alec Holowka, the creator of the game Night in The Woods - It was so confusing because the allegations were never proven or disproven and now that he's dead it won't ever be known. I don't know why the community of NITW was split in half with many fans taking sides in the matter because it didn't really bring us closer to the truth.. He might have been an abuser, he might not have been an abuser. We'll simply never know the truth.

Reactions: astr4
O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
photographer Ren hang. I exchanged some e-mails with him and he could barely speak English. After his death, they translated his diary and I got to know that he dreamt of ctb

EmmaQanbana

EmmaQanbana

What's there to love of an empty husk?
May 31, 2023
For me it was the YouTuber Etika. I still think a lot about how every Smash Ultimate DLC character that was announced after he died was someone he would have been really excited over. I don't want to die with such missed hype in my regrets but I know if I was in his situation getting relentlessly bullied by his own streaming audience I probably would have done it too.
Man, I miss Etika, what happened to him was so foul man
I'm not entirely sure if this would count but for me it's a YouTuber named Empty, I'm not entirely sure of what his situation was, I didn't really watch his channel, but I was in stream when he took his own life, it was pretty wild

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: astr4 and Dr Iron Arc
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
Kurt Cobain was my hero. I was young when he died but I grew up listening to him as a teenager. I remember his first CD album Bleach. I feel so old talking about him but he was brilliant and talented beyond belief. Hell, the whole band Nirvana was sent from above. I didn't really feel an emotional impact from his death as I was so young, but, now, I do mourn the loss of his genius.